Study group for November flex Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mandrewsf

New

Study group for November flex

Post by mandrewsf » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:09 pm

I'm a planned retaker for the November flex, and I am looking to start a study group for retakers and for first-timers. We could use the group to keep each other motivated to study, keep each other on schedule, and help each other with LSAT problems. Frankly, when I studied for the August flex, I wish I had someone to explain LSAT problems to (and have LSAT problems be explained to me) as a way to improve my understanding of specific LSAT problems. As my goal is 173+ and has PT'd in this range, I think it would be more useful to you and to me if you're someone who is PT'ing at least in the 165+ range. I think I'm pretty good at LG so happy to help folks with that. If you are very consistent at LR, I'd love to hear from you.

If you're interested in joining, please reply here.

If a similar group already exist, please let me know.

vampedy

New

Re: Study group for November flex

Post by vampedy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:18 pm

Hey! I'd love to join your study group. I'm at 165 on PTs, but its mostly because of anxiety during logic games. I'm usually -3 LR (trying to get it down to consistently -1/2) and -4/5 RC (trying to get it to -3/4 consistently). For LG, trying to get to -0. I'm on pacific coast time and flexible on time.

jacksong2020

New

Post by jacksong2020 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:56 pm

I'd be interested. I took it once and got a 169. Looking to retake and score 173+. Can't decide between Nov or Jan LSAT, but probably gonna register for Nov. and reschedule if needed.

OrangeJournoLaw

New

Post by OrangeJournoLaw » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:38 am

Definitely interested! Scoring low 160s on practice right now and shooting to just get as strong a score as possible on try number one.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”