I NEED HELP WITH RC Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
streiman

New

I NEED HELP WITH RC

Post by streiman » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:38 am

My biggest struggle is reading comp. I get every question right in LG, but a lot wrong in RC. I am at the point where I don’t know if I should just do a bunch of passages or if there are certain strategies I should learn. Please help me get near a perfect score on reading comp!

natemorris

New

Re: I NEED HELP WITH RC

Post by natemorris » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:03 pm

Just keep practicing, and remember to always find the SOURCE in the passage for your answer - as long as you do this, provided you generally understood the passage, and read the question/answer choices carefully, you should get every question right :) it's easier said than done and comes with a lot of practice!

dropout

New

Re: I NEED HELP WITH RC

Post by dropout » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:45 am

I would recomend reading the Manhattan lsat reading comprehension book. You can get the nook version from barnes and noble for $10 and it is only about 300 (edit- 250) pages long but it helps a lot of people.

-Right now nook is not properly working for some users so you may want to wait until the websites technical issues are resolved before purchasing. You can check the b&n help page which is posting notifications to keep people updated about the interruption in service

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”