170+ Scorer Selling LR/RC Notes For Cheap! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lsatmadness

New

170+ Scorer Selling LR/RC Notes For Cheap!

Post by lsatmadness » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:33 pm

Hi everybody!

After many attempts and a lot of work, I finally broke 170 officially (November) with multiple PTs above 177 and wanted to sell my extensive collection of LR/RC notes to help you get there too. You will see my thought process, themes I realize about the test, and more. They are a bit unorganized and only cover questions I had trouble with/wanted to write about, but the value of this resource is it tracks the evolution of my thought process over time, involving conversations with a 179 scorer who helped me out as well as multiple 175+ scorers I reached out to. Most resources like the bibles just give you the information, but these notes show you how my thought processes change and can help you do the same. They also contain several unique explanations of questions I spent days thinking about when I could not find answers on forums/tutors/books. This will give you insights into the exam you would be hard-pressed to find elsewhere.

LR: I took over 110 pages (51,000+ words) of LR notes size 12 font on questions I had trouble with. This covers over 50 preptests, including all of 70-88. Most are from Preptest 40 onward (less than 10 are from before 40).

RC: Has a few less PTs (around 40-45). 55 pages total (21,000+ words) size 12.

Price is:

$35 for LR

$25 for RC

or $50 for both

PM me if you want to take your LSAT prep to the next level. Thanks!

red_rover24

New

Re: 170+ Scorer Selling LR/RC Notes For Cheap!

Post by red_rover24 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:03 pm

I'm interested in purchasing! Can you email me at aatamian@usc.edu so we can chat?

lsatmadness

New

Post by lsatmadness » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:24 am

Well I have great news for you Red Rover, I made them completely FREE!

Just go to lsatmadness.com and scroll down to where it says "Logical Reasoning Notes" and "Reading Comprehension Notes". You'll find them there. Check out the "Blog" section at the top for tips and facts that I post weekly.

pinheadlarry

New

Post by pinheadlarry » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:00 pm

The website didn't work for me but am interesting in buying LR notes. Thank you

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”