Took a break and about to start studying again Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dirtybird2016

New

Took a break and about to start studying again

Post by dirtybird2016 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Hey all,

I took a blueprint prep course in spring and to be honest, I didn't study that hard and kind of underestimated it. Therefore, obviously, my score didn't increase significantly... My score now is at a 150 with my diagnostic at first a 141 (sad I know). So, I'm about to start a master's program and study for the LSAT which is in December. The good thing is I have the base of the test down, but I haven't even touched my books in a few months, so I guess my question is has anybody else been in my position and what are your tips?
My goal is to break over to 163.

Sprout

Silver

Re: Took a break and about to start studying again

Post by Sprout » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:36 pm

dirtybird2016 wrote:Hey all,

I took a blueprint prep course in spring and to be honest, I didn't study that hard and kind of underestimated it. Therefore, obviously, my score didn't increase significantly... My score now is at a 150 with my diagnostic at first a 141 (sad I know). So, I'm about to start a master's program and study for the LSAT which is in December. The good thing is I have the base of the test down, but I haven't even touched my books in a few months, so I guess my question is has anybody else been in my position and what are your tips?
My goal is to break over to 163.
get a powerscore book and actually use it

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”