Will postponing affect my chances significantly? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lemon_lyman

New

Will postponing affect my chances significantly?

Post by lemon_lyman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I was hoping that you guys could give me some insight. I took the June LSAT and unfortunately, due to being absolutely crazily nervous during the actual test, I scored 9 points below my PT average. I was planning on retaking the test in September, but over the past two months, work (I work full time) has gotten pretty insane. I'm working 50-60 hours a week at least and some hours on the weekends as well.

I'm concerned that I won't be as ready as I'd like to be by September, and since is my third attempt, I want to make sure I am completely ready. I've been scoring around 168-172 (although it fluctuates a lot), but I'm worried that the same thing will happen where my score drops significantly from my PT scores. So right now, i have two options- I could either just suck it up and take it in three weeks and hope for the best, or wait until December - where I plan on making sure my PTO is planned out well so I have weeks off to study. Do you think it would affect my chances significantly to apply in December instead of October/November like I was planning to? I'm hopefully aiming at T-14s and have around a 3.55 LSAC GPA.

Any insight to this would be wonderful!

Thanks!

LesPaul1995

Bronze

Re: Will postponing affect my chances significantly?

Post by LesPaul1995 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Postpone to December
/thread

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”