Is the 7 Sage tracker worth purchasing the lowest package? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
QueenBAYder

Bronze

Is the 7 Sage tracker worth purchasing the lowest package?

Post by QueenBAYder » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 am

Hi all,
I'm wondering if its worth buying the cheapest 7 Sage package just for the tracker. For those of you who use it, what are the advantages compared to just using Excel to track missed answers and question types?

Thanks!

mwells56

Silver

Re: Is the 7 Sage tracker worth purchasing the lowest package?

Post by mwells56 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:25 am

Tracker is free.

QueenBAYder

Bronze

Post by QueenBAYder » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am

mwells56 wrote:Tracker is free.
Ha, thanks... clearly not my best week.

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver

Post by Slippin' Jimmy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:41 am

Even though the tracker is free I'd highly recommend a 7sage package. I found JY's LR and RC explanations just as helpful as his LG videos, and it really made a difference for me down the home stretch. Base package includes their whole curriculum and is 110% worth it.

mwells56

Silver

Post by mwells56 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 am

Slippin' Jimmy wrote:Even though the tracker is free I'd highly recommend a 7sage package. I found JY's LR and RC explanations just as helpful as his LG videos, and it really made a difference for me down the home stretch. Base package includes their whole curriculum and is 110% worth it.
I used their curriculum to jumpstart my studying and I thought it was good for getting me going but I don't think it's good enough to put you over the edge, you know? That's just me though. I didn't like the 7sage LG method and I thought they put too much emphasis on diagramming LR questions.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 am

Slippin' Jimmy wrote:Even though the tracker is free I'd highly recommend a 7sage package. I found JY's LR and RC explanations just as helpful as his LG videos, and it really made a difference for me down the home stretch. Base package includes their whole curriculum and is 110% worth it.

Jimmy, did you use the trainer as well? How do you feel they compared? I'm about to restart for December with the trainer and the parts of the bibles I couldn't cover with taking a prep class. I am wondering if I should get 7sage as well.

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver

Post by Slippin' Jimmy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:47 pm

vtdelt wrote:

Jimmy, did you use the trainer as well? How do you feel they compared? I'm about to restart for December with the trainer and the parts of the bibles I couldn't cover with taking a prep class. I am wondering if I should get 7sage as well.
I found that they complimented each other pretty well on LR and RC, but they have completely different LG methods. I'd say getting the base package would be worth it, if for no other reason then to give a different perspective on problem question types. And they have a 14 day money back guarantee for any reason.

mwells56

Silver

Post by mwells56 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:50 pm

vtdelt wrote:

JY from 7sage said in a blog once that The LSAT Trainer is the one he'd recommend if using sources other than his.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”