About finished with the LSAT trainer, best resources moving forward? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
AgathaSnake

New

About finished with the LSAT trainer, best resources moving forward?

Post by AgathaSnake » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:47 pm

I've been studying for about a month now (30hrs/wk) (diagnostic at 152, 2nd [PT 63] at 159, 3rd [PT 64] at 166). I have been using the LSAT trainer almost exclusively and feel that it has made a huge impact on LR for me. I want to take the LSAT in September and was wondering what resources you guys recommend. I ordered Manhattan LR and RC and was thinking of buying Powerscore LGB or 7sage just for LG, but I also was thinking that just drilling games and watching 7sage explanations might be a better use of time. LG is my weakest section still; I got -8 on my last PT. Shooting for a 173, and will take in December if I am not ready by September.

What do you guys think is the best study route going forward? Thanks!

maybeman

Bronze

Re: About finished with the LSAT trainer, best resources moving forward?

Post by maybeman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:15 pm

All the resources you mentioned provide solid curriculum. You can use 7Sage games explanations for free, so no need to purchase one of their plans. PSB for LR and LG are both great, but if you're already using Manhattan neither are necessary. I've heard great things about Manhattan RC, but never their LR. I'm sure it's fine though.

Sounds like you're making solid strides on your PTs. Definitely focus on games. If you're not getting -0/-1 consistently on games, I'd recommend waiting until December.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”