7Sage Experience/Advice? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MovingUnits

New

7Sage Experience/Advice?

Post by MovingUnits » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:49 am

Hi there --

Pulling the trigger on the 7Sage Ultimate + package.

Have a few questions for those who have used it and scored well or are scoring well.

1) About how long did the curriculum take you to finish
2) Did you fool proof all the games PT1 - PT35?
3) How many tests did you ultimately end up taking?
4) Did you do all the drilling materials after each lesson?

Overall: How would you rate it?

Did you use supplemental materials and if so, how did you fit them into your studies?

Thank you

MercW07

Bronze

Re: 7Sage Experience/Advice?

Post by MercW07 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Im about half way through the Ultimate+ core curriculum right now so I cant comment on PT experience, but I will say that the course has been great for me so far. As far as timing goes, it tells you how many hours you have completed as well as how many hours you have left and its fairly accurate. When I first saw that it take 242 hours to get through the core curriculum I thought yeah right I have it done in half the time but that has just not been the case. I watch all videos at 1.44x speed and it has still taken me around 120 hours to get through half of it, but its worth taking the time and working through the material. Just make sure you read everything and watch every video because there is a ton of good info on there if you put in the time.

MovingUnits

New

Post by MovingUnits » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:33 am

Thanks!

Did you "fool proof" the LG Bundle?

MercW07

Bronze

Post by MercW07 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Not yet, but I will be doing that soon

somebodyelse

New

Post by somebodyelse » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:00 am

MovingUnits wrote:Hi there --

Have a few questions for those who have used it and scored well or are scoring well.

Did you use supplemental materials and if so, how did you fit them into your studies?

Thank you
I can speak to a few of the questions. I actually only have completed the LG portion of the curriculum along with the logic and grammar portions. I decided to use the Manhattan prep LR book first and come back with 7sage for what's weaker for me. I'm about 75% of the way through the PT1 - PT35 games, my method was go through 3 times timed, and then 1 more the next day, and do additional copies until I felt 100% about the game and was under the recommended time. I also made an excel spreadsheet for this which has been helpful. My last two PTs I've gone -0 and -1 on LG.

As for the other questions, can't really help too much. Only done 8 PTs so far. I definitely think that 7sage is completely worth it, and I haven't even done the other parts of the curriculum yet. Purely for LG, it has been amazing. Just hit the low 170s this week fwiw.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

conker

Bronze

Post by conker » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:14 am

somebodyelse wrote:

Thank you
I can speak to a few of the questions. I actually only have completed the LG portion of the curriculum along with the logic and grammar portions. I decided to use the Manhattan prep LR book first and come back with 7sage for what's weaker for me. I'm about 75% of the way through the PT1 - PT35 games, my method was go through 3 times timed, and then 1 more the next day, and do additional copies until I felt 100% about the game and was under the recommended time. I also made an excel spreadsheet for this which has been helpful. My last two PTs I've gone -0 and -1 on LG.

As for the other questions, can't really help too much. Only done 8 PTs so far. I definitely think that 7sage is completely worth it, and I haven't even done the other parts of the curriculum yet. Purely for LG, it has been amazing. Just hit the low 170s this week fwiw.
7Sage's method for pure sequencing LG alone has consistently improved my score compared to the time intensive, convoluted way PowerScore teaches it.

somebodyelse

New

Post by somebodyelse » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:09 pm

conker wrote:
somebodyelse wrote:

Thank you

7Sage's method for pure sequencing LG alone has consistently improved my score compared to the time intensive, convoluted way PowerScore teaches it.
Definitely agree, 7sage teaching everything in a very intuitive way, which has worked well for me. I have the LG Bible, but haven't even opened it since 7sage has been so good.

AJordan

Silver

Post by AJordan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Removed

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”