Private Tutors to increase 169 to 175+ Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
BostonLawPupil

New

Private Tutors to increase 169 to 175+

Post by BostonLawPupil » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:53 pm

I took the power score class over Dec/Jan and found it to be very helpful - I raised my diagnostic score of 158 to 169.

I’m hoping to take the June LSAT and to score 175-180, at this point my main weaknesses are LG and RC.

I want to maximize the value of the next few months and so have decided to try private tutoring. I am not sure whether to stick with the Powerscore tutors (to avoid changing methods) or to meet with an ‘unaffiliated’ tutor (in which case there are so many out there that it is hard to pick).

I’d appreciate any advice and in particular any recommendations for experienced tutors (Boston area or Video/Skype).

Thanks!

Platopus

Gold

Re: Private Tutors to increase 169 to 175+

Post by Platopus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:52 pm

I don't have any input regarding the tutors, but if you're scoring a 169 and LG is still a problem, then you are in very good shape. Check out 7sages videos on youtube, absolutely free and equally helpful as anything a tutor can teach you. Follow 7sage's method for practicing LG and you should be able to go -0/-1.

With that said, a tutor might still be helpful to improve on RC. Sorry I don't have any suggestion, though.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”