Best prep book to pair with 7Sage? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Theory1195

New

Best prep book to pair with 7Sage?

Post by Theory1195 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Hey TLS-ers,

So, I recently started my prep, and plan on sitting for the June 2017 LSAT. I thoroughly worked through all of the LSAT Trainer, and was extremely impressed and pleased with the results. I have noticed several concepts for LR and LG have been clicking for me a lot quicker than before, but I still have a long way to go. Side note: RC has never been a problem for me. On my initial diagnostic, I scored very well in RC, but not so much for LG and LR.

After being a long-time lurker on TLS, I feel confident in my decision to purchase a 7 Sage course, and will be doing that this week. I have heard some people say that using a prep book simultaneously can be useful in some capacity, which leads me to my question:

which, if any, prep book would you recommend to use while working through the 7 Sage curriculum? (of course, one that isn't the LSAT Trainer).

Any/all advice is greatly appreciated!!

maybeman

Bronze

Re: Best prep book to pair with 7Sage?

Post by maybeman » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:23 pm

I wouldn't recommend anything. Just go through the curriculum thoroughly. It'll be enough. PTing is where the largest gains are possible

tofuspeedstar

Platinum

Post by tofuspeedstar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:45 pm

go through the curriculum itself first.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Yeah, I third going through the curriculum. It should be enough but if you find that it's not by the end with practice then a lot of people like the LSAT trainer, so maybe give that a look.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”