LR Bible & Manhattan LR - Worth it with 7Sage? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
BlackWillHunting

New

LR Bible & Manhattan LR - Worth it with 7Sage?

Post by BlackWillHunting » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:59 am

Hey TLSers

So I'm currently going through the 7Sage online course and wondering if it is still worth going through the Manhattan LR Book or Powerscore LR Bible?

Is one better than the other? If so, what makes it better?

Appreciate all opinions!
Edit: Is the LSAT Trainer better than Manhattan?

TYIA

tanes25

New

Re: LR Bible & Manhattan LR - Worth it with 7Sage?

Post by tanes25 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 am

I'm using 7 Sage right now and I also have Manhattan LR and The LSAT Trainer. My opinion is whatever works for you is worth it. I initially started out with either 7 Sage or Manhattan, can't recall which, and then eventually picked up the other two because I needed a different perspective. They're all saying the same stuff they just may go about explaining it differently. It's really just whatever works for you. I don't have PS LR Bibles so IDK, but people generally speak more highly of the others mentioned. If you can only go with one I would choose The LSAT Trainer because it covers the entire test and their section on Flaws is phenomenal. I would've bought the book just for the sections on Flaws. Neither book is too pricey so if you're able, it wouldn't hurt to pick up both. If your able, stop by a bookstore in your area that carries the books and see which one seems more suitable for you.

floatie

Silver

Post by floatie » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:45 am

Personally I liked the Manhattan books a whole lot more - much clearer explanations that seemed to click with me. But as the user above said, do whatever works best for you!

appind

Gold

Post by appind » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:46 pm

i went through the PS LR bible very thoroughly couple of times. i also read through manhattan LR and initially didn't find the hype to be true but manhattan lr may have had a subconscious positive effect. did a lot of iterations of newer lr questions and went -0 in lr on the real test.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”