Thoughts on Crash Coursing it Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
danielt2433

New

Thoughts on Crash Coursing it

Post by danielt2433 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 am

Lurker for a while, however, it's my first time posting. You guys sort of scare the shit out of me.

Going to give my previous LSAT info and then what I plan on doing, would like some thoughts if the latter would be a good idea or what I should do differently.

I've been studying since the end of may, went through the Powerscore LR bible. The start of June I did a Princeton review course, barely helped was really pissed. Although it really helped me with games but it was more of a mechanical help, this is in/out & this is ordering type of help. I went through all of the Bibles and The Trainer while taking a symbolic logic course at Uni. My last 3 PTs averaged before the December LSAT was a 158.

I want to get a 162-165 by February. I plan on buying the 7sage Starter course and going through their Core curriculum while taking PTs up until the Feb test, plan on taking about 20 PTs. I'm not doing anything for Christmas break besides going home for Christmas. Basically going to be studying the whole break through syllabus week. Not really worried that much about burn out because I know I can push through it. Anything that I should do differently? Is it even worth it to get the 7sage course?

Mikey

Platinum

Re: Thoughts on Crash Coursing it

Post by Mikey » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:41 am

danielt2433 wrote:You guys sort of scare the shit out of me.
GOOD

jk ;p

I like 7sage! I have one of their packages and find it pretty helpful! It's a lot of work in their curriculum so idk how fast you would be able to finish it, but its def worth it. there are a lot of people on here who really like 7sage.

danielt2433

New

Post by danielt2433 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:50 am

Mikey wrote:
GOOD

jk ;p

I like 7sage! I have one of their packages and find it pretty helpful! It's a lot of work in their curriculum so idk how fast you would be able to finish it, but its def worth it. there are a lot of people on here who really like 7sage.

I used their custom schedule they have on there and it would be about 26-35hrs a week. Here's a link, you'll have to scroll down to see what my study schedule would look like on 7sages website. Averaging to about 30 hours a week basically.

Now I would be okay with burnout I can deal with that but I don't know if this would be the only route to get a handful of points before February.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:57 am

danielt2433 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
GOOD

jk ;p

I used their custom schedule they have on there and it would be about 26-35hrs a week. Here's a link, you'll have to scroll down to see what my study schedule would look like on 7sages website. Averaging to about 30 hours a week basically.

Now I would be okay with burnout I can deal with that but I don't know if this would be the only route to get a handful of points before February.
I mean, it's possible but I still think it's a ton of work to go through their CC and do 20 PTs before the Feb. test. I think you will more than likely burnout which even if you start doing better on PTs, it might screw you on test day.

danielt2433

New

Post by danielt2433 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:05 am

Mikey wrote:
danielt2433 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
GOOD

jk ;p

I mean, it's possible but I still think it's a ton of work to go through their CC and do 20 PTs before the Feb. test. I think you will more than likely burnout which even if you start doing better on PTs, it might screw you on test day.
Yeah, I feel like the CC would be manageable but the actual burnout from taking tests is what I'm worried about. I might cut it down to 10 instead and see how I feel from there.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”