Do I have a little chance for HLS with the february lsat score? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
corgiterrier17

New

Do I have a little chance for HLS with the february lsat score?

Post by corgiterrier17 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:05 am

It much harder to get into HLS with the February score even if I have the median GPA and LSAT? Anyone with experience? Thanks so much!

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Re: Do I have a little chance for HLS with the february lsat score?

Post by Barack O'Drama » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:24 am

This is from their FAQs on their website:

"You must also take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) before the February 1 application deadline (no later than the December LSAT administration) in order for your application to be guaranteed consideration."

So I wouldn't plan on them accepting your Feb score. Perhaps to get you off the waitlist, but that assumes your score is good enough to get you on the waitlist. (And assuming you've already taken the LSAT)
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

corgiterrier17

New

Post by corgiterrier17 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:43 am

Last edited by corgiterrier17 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

RictusErectus

Bronze

Post by RictusErectus » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:13 am

dan9257 wrote:Harvard accepts the feb LSAT. I contacted them and confirmed. what I am wondering is if they simply say they are "accepting" the score or do they really offer admissions to those with Feb LSAT scores.
Do you plan on submitting your application now with median GPA and LSAT, as you say in your OP? Presuming you aren't rejected by February, you can definitely have your file updated with the Feb score. You should listen to Mike Spivey's recent podcast with Danielle Early on the admissions cycle where he talks about someone applying wayyyyy after the deadline and still being admitted because his LSAT score was that good.

Also, FWIW, if you read the instructions carefully on the Flex-App, it seems like that the application deadline is a bit...fluid.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”