Powerscore & Manhattan Study Schedule Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
tedoke91

New

Powerscore & Manhattan Study Schedule

Post by tedoke91 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Hi Guys,

New to the forum and tried searching for an answer so forgive me if this has been asked several times.

I purchased the Manhattan books as well as the Powerscore Bibles. I have gone through both in hopes of taking the December test but decided to push the test back to February. I do not feel like I properly utilized the books as the tips and tricks did not seem to sink in to the point where they would gradually become instinctive. Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to craft a study schedule using these books? Also open to incorporating practice tests as I have those as well. Just looking for some guidance so that I can attack these next three months in the right way.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Voyager

Silver

Re: Powerscore & Manhattan Study Schedule

Post by Voyager » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Well, how about:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 16#p136016

You don't need a specific study plan for powerscore... you need one for the LSAT. What I wrote 10 years ago in the above link is one way to do it. Other contributors on this site have equally good takes on it... but the core elements are all going to be the same: focused drilling, strategic use of practice tests, review of answers etc.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”