I just cancelled my LSAT score Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
181plz

Bronze

I just cancelled my LSAT score

Post by 181plz » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:14 pm

It was my second time taking the test. I don't know what went wrong. The first two sections were great. I think I only missed one question at most. I just got exhausted during the third section and left like 10 questions unanswered.

My first score was a 166. I figured I was basically gonna be stuck with something similar so I cancelled it. I know it's not typically recommended but I was just so frustrated/exhausted and knew I was going to be going for round 3 anyway. Plus I really wanted to leave rather than painfully finish the exam.

Not sure what I'm getting at with this, but I feel super defeated and frustrated. I think I'm going to give myself some time off and retake in June 2017. Id appreciate any advise

beantheshadow

Bronze

Re: I just cancelled my LSAT score

Post by beantheshadow » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:18 pm

181plz wrote:It was my second time taking the test. I don't know what went wrong. The first two sections were great. I think I only missed one question at most. I just got exhausted during the third section and left like 10 questions unanswered.

My first score was a 166. I figured I was basically gonna be stuck with something similar so I cancelled it. I know it's not typically recommended but I was just so frustrated/exhausted and knew I was going to be going for round 3 anyway. Plus I really wanted to leave rather than painfully finish the exam.

Not sure what I'm getting at with this, but I feel super defeated and frustrated. I think I'm going to give myself some time off and retake in June 2017. Id appreciate any advise

Why not take in December? 2 months is enough time to get a 166 higher. Don't burn yourself out studying until June!

181plz

Bronze

Post by 181plz » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:22 pm

beantheshadow wrote:
181plz wrote:It was my second time taking the test. I don't know what went wrong. The first two sections were great. I think I only missed one question at most. I just got exhausted during the third section and left like 10 questions unanswered.

Why not take in December? 2 months is enough time to get a 166 higher. Don't burn yourself out studying until June!
Maybe I should, I'll consider it. I was thinking of giving myself more time because I'm super frustrated and because I'm finishing the last semester of my undergrad atm, and don't want to waste my last take at a time when I may not be able to fully devote myself to prep

ninazm21@gmail.com

New

Post by ninazm21@gmail.com » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:27 pm

trying to figure out the experimental section? I had two logic games hbu

181plz

Bronze

Post by 181plz » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:31 pm

ninazm21@gmail.com wrote:trying to figure out the experimental section? I had two logic games hbu
Same, that's when I knew section 3 wasn't experimental and opted to cancel

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

ninazm21@gmail.com

New

Post by ninazm21@gmail.com » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:35 pm

shoot, anyways was ur section 3 reading comp? I thought the reading comp was hellish

etramak

Silver

Post by etramak » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:36 pm

181plz wrote:
ninazm21@gmail.com wrote:trying to figure out the experimental section? I had two logic games hbu
Same, that's when I knew section 3 wasn't experimental and opted to cancel
Are you me?. I noticed I had two LG when I was breaking my seal. My brain wasn't working right on section 3 RC and I couldn't even understand the first passage. Decided to cancel before the break

eddyxuan

New

Post by eddyxuan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Is there a LR section with 26 questions?

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asdkfn;asdknf;as

New

Post by asdkfn;asdknf;as » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:11 pm

I think I'm doing the exact same thing. The consensus was if you know for a fact you did poorly, you should cancel. Best of luck, I'll be with you studying for june!!!

greatspirit

Bronze

Post by greatspirit » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:10 pm

I also cancelled.

Completely fell apart. Barely studied in September due to personal life shit. Doing June 2017. Still kind of shaken about the whole thing tbh.

meeseeks

Silver

Post by meeseeks » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:21 pm

littlewing67 wrote:
eddyxuan wrote:Is there a LR section with 26 questions?
That's the experimental!
I had LR 25q's and LR 26q's. Both real as I had 2 LG sections

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”