Putting "No Prep" When Filling Out LSAT? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Mike Wang

New

Putting "No Prep" When Filling Out LSAT?

Post by Mike Wang » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Ok guys not sure if this question has been asked before.

I'm planning on taking the Sept or Dec tests this year and would really like to put "no preparation" when I fill out the first page of the test (along with name and other biographical info) just to stick it to LSAC. I really want to just have the pleasure of owning the test and scoring 170+ while putting no prep on the form to get back at them for all the pain and suffering they have caused me.

Is this advisable? Is it possible or likely that they would flag such an exam and maybe re-review it (resulting in a delayed score) or even trump up an excuse to claim that the score is somehow invalid? Can anybody provide any insight on this? Obviously I know the LSAC is a professional organization and I don't think they would do anything like that, but if the risk is greater than 0% I'm not sure I would necessarily be comfortable taking the chance. It is absolutely imperative that I have my score reported in a timely fashion. Any insight anyone could provide would be immensely appreciated! :D Now back to doing these reading comp science passages lol.

Hikikomorist

Platinum

Re: Putting "No Prep" When Filling Out LSAT?

Post by Hikikomorist » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:34 pm

If lying abut this makes you so anxious, maybe just don't do it. LOL at "getting back at them" this way.

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:35 pm

Hikikomorist wrote:If lying abut this makes you so anxious, maybe just don't do it. LOL at "getting back at them" this way.
+1 was going to say the same thing.

rpupkin

Platinum

Post by rpupkin » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:13 am

Mike Wang wrote:Ok guys not sure if this question has been asked before.

I'm planning on taking the Sept or Dec tests this year and would really like to put "no preparation" when I fill out the first page of the test (along with name and other biographical info) just to stick it to LSAC. I really want to just have the pleasure of owning the test and scoring 170+ while putting no prep on the form to get back at them for all the pain and suffering they have caused me.
[Fade in. It's October 2016, and things are bustling at the offices of the Law School Admissions Council. Dan Bernstine, the LSAC President, is alone in his giant office, smirking as he ponders ways to humiliate yet another generation of aspiring law students. But his concentration is shattered when Mary, a young LSAT exam auditor, bursts into the office, clutching a few sheets of paper.]

Mary (breathless): Sir, we have a problem. It's....It's....

President Bernstine: What is it?

Mary: It's this exam here. The applicant—a Mr. Mike Wang—got a 174.

President Bernstine: So? What do I care?

Mary: It's just that....I don't even want to say it.

President Bernstine: What? Did he cheat? What's the problem?

Mary: It's worse than cheating...he wro...he.....I can't say it. I just have to show you.

[Mary hands the test over. President Bernstine's eyes slowly fall to the "Preparation" question]

President Bernstine: What the hell is this!?!!? Zero Prep? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[At this point President Bernstine, looks up to the sky, shaking his fist] WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!

SunDevil14

Bronze

Post by SunDevil14 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:33 am

Hikikomorist wrote:If lying abut this makes you so anxious, maybe just don't do it. LOL at "getting back at them" this way.
+2 What makes you think they actually spend time looking at that answer short of throwing it into a database?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:36 am

rpupkin wrote:

[Fade in. It's October 2016, and things are bustling at the offices of the Law School Admissions Council. Dan Bernstine, the LSAC President, is alone in his giant office, smirking as he ponders ways to humiliate yet another generation of aspiring law students. But his concentration is shattered when Mary, a young LSAT exam auditor, bursts into the office, clutching a few sheets of paper.]

Mary: It's worse than cheating...he wro...he.....I can't say it. I just have to show you.

[Mary hands the test over. President Bernstine's eyes slowly fall to the "Preparation" question]

President Bernstine: What the hell is this!?!!? Zero Prep? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[At this point President Bernstine, looks up to the sky, shaking his fist] WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!
Hahahahaha 180 :lol:

This reminds me of shit RatFukr used to post. Hilarious!
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PSPSPSPS

New

Post by PSPSPSPS » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:59 am

If doing this actually gives you any satisfaction that is sad lol

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:47 am

rpupkin wrote:

The sad thing is that I am still laughing at this shit 12 hours later...Lmao...

This post is so hilarious and meta that Dan Bernstine is the actual president of the LSAC.
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmathers

Silver

Post by bmathers » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:45 pm

PSPSPSPS wrote:If doing this actually gives you any satisfaction that is sad lol
+2

And +3 on them not caring or even noticing

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Redfactor

Bronze

Post by Redfactor » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:18 pm

rpupkin wrote:

Well played.

However, I think it's more likely that President Bernstine would cheer the score and declaration, shoving it in peoples' faces as validation that the test is fair to all examinees and doesn't require a prep service and/or 4 months of your life in order to obtain a 170+.

OP: If your intent is to "get back" at LSAC, this will likely have the opposite effect.

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Post by Clyde Frog » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:43 pm

rpupkin wrote:

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Post by Clyde Frog » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:44 pm

WAAAAANNNNNNGGGGG! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike Wang

New

Post by Mike Wang » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:25 pm

Well there have definitely been some funny posts, but not much in the way of real answers. I suppose at the very end of the day I just won't do it after all... simply too much on the line to risk it. It'll kinda suck passing up the opportunity though. Lmao.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Lol, there isn't remotely any risk to doing this at all, it's just kinda silly and immature to think that writing "no prep" is going to "stick it" to LSAC in any way.

mukol

Bronze

Post by mukol » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:38 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:Lol, there isn't remotely any risk to doing this at all, it's just kinda silly and immature to think that writing "no prep" is going to "stick it" to LSAC in any way.

HYPSM

Bronze

Post by HYPSM » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:41 pm

mukol wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:Lol, there isn't remotely any risk to doing this at all, it's just kinda silly and immature to think that writing "no prep" is going to "stick it" to LSAC in any way.

Mike Wang

New

Post by Mike Wang » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:45 pm

Fair enough. I know it's petty, but I would just relish a little psychological victory, however trivial or insignificant. It's likely the only time I'll ever take the exam.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Nebby

Diamond

Post by Nebby » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:19 am

I have no idea what OP is even talking about

FayRays

New

Post by FayRays » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:24 am

rpupkin wrote:

Lol :mrgreen:
But seriously you can always rejoice as having a second plan to be a writer.

PhiladelphiaCollins

Bronze

Post by PhiladelphiaCollins » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:46 pm

My friend did this and got blacklisted from every law school in Canada, as well as Leceister College and Bond, even though he got a 181. Don't do it.

galeatus

Silver

Post by galeatus » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:01 pm

rpupkin wrote:

Perfect, just perfect, 5/7

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Mike Wang

New

Post by Mike Wang » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:33 pm

rpupkin wrote:

This is very arguably one of the most hilarious things I've ever read on here. MAJOR props to whoever wrote this.

scalawag

Bronze

Post by scalawag » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:11 am

LOL at LSAC causing pain and suffering.

PoopNpants

Silver

Post by PoopNpants » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:00 pm

rpupkin wrote:

A fucking plus post right here

guynourmin

Gold

Post by guynourmin » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Mike Wang wrote:
rpupkin wrote:

This is very arguably one of the most hilarious things I've ever read on here. MAJOR props to whoever wrote this.
"whoever" wrote this...like his name isn't right at the top of the post.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”