June LSAT Curveball Game Type Prediction Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
StopLawying

Silver

June LSAT Curveball Game Type Prediction

Post by StopLawying » Sun May 15, 2016 10:20 pm

So many, including me, believe that LSAC is gonna throw us a curveball game on the June test. What game type do you guys think it'll be? I'll go with mapping, haven't seen one in a test on a long time and LSAC loves screwing us.
Last edited by StopLawying on Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

somethingElse

Gold

Re: June LSAT Curveball Game Type Prediction

Post by somethingElse » Sun May 15, 2016 10:53 pm

This is the LSAC we are dealing with bro there's no predicting that shit.

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Sun May 15, 2016 11:29 pm

This is freaking me out! Anyways, exactly no way to predict, but my theory is just to make sure you're prepared for any scenario/game.
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Mon May 16, 2016 3:07 pm

All 4 games will without a doubt be sequencing. Pff wouldn't that be nice.

Seriously though, I'm calling maybe.... a circular game?

forum_user

Silver

Post by forum_user » Mon May 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Barack O'Drama wrote:This is freaking me out! Anyways, exactly no way to predict, but my theory is just to make sure you're prepared for any scenario/game.
But that's not nearly as fun though.

I don't know that they'll revive mapping games, but a pattern game might show up like it did on PT72/77. I think the more likely scenario is that we get something more akin to dinosaurs--i.e., a twisted grouping game, or some other common game with a weird twist--or maybe a circle sequence game. For some reason I'm thinking they'll try to screw with what we think we already know, rather than throwing us something they know we don't know.

ETA I base this on no insight/foreknowledge whatsoever.
Last edited by forum_user on Mon May 16, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

pretzeltime

Gold

Post by pretzeltime » Mon May 16, 2016 3:44 pm

forum_user wrote:
Barack O'Drama wrote:This is freaking me out! Anyways, exactly no way to predict, but my theory is just to make sure you're prepared for any scenario/game.
But that's not nearly as fun though.

I don't know that they'll revive mapping games, but a pattern game might show up like it did on PT72/77. I think the more likely scenario is that we get something more akin to dinosaurs--i.e., a twisted grouping game, or some other common game with a weird twist--or maybe a circle sequence game. For some reason I'm thinking they'll try to screw with what we think we already know, rather than throwing us something they know we don't know.
"But they don't know that we know that they know" ~~Friends

gsy987

Bronze

Post by gsy987 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:44 pm

StopLawying wrote:So many, including me, believe that LSAC is gonna throw us a curveball game on the June test. What game type do you guys think it'll be?
Dodgeball. That way, we can eliminate all of the NERDS from going to law school.

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Mon May 16, 2016 3:58 pm

gsy987 wrote:
StopLawying wrote:So many, including me, believe that LSAC is gonna throw us a curveball game on the June test. What game type do you guys think it'll be?
Dodgeball. That way, we can eliminate all of the NERDS from going to law school.

Haha Dodgeball!
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RamTitan

Silver

Post by RamTitan » Mon May 16, 2016 4:02 pm

This thread is a bad idea; someone is going to die of an anxiety attack

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Mon May 16, 2016 4:24 pm

RamTitan wrote:This thread is a bad idea; someone is going to die of an anxiety attack
Everyone* haha

mornincounselor

Silver

Post by mornincounselor » Mon May 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Zephyr Airlines

ponderingmeerkat

Gold

Post by ponderingmeerkat » Mon May 16, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm going to something along these lines.

3 mauve Dinosaurs and 4 pieces of red stained glass are being set into a topaz ring flying through A airspace which is entirely controlled within B's airspace. If a red dinosaur is located in a workpiece's subzone, then each of navy shorts and yellow blazers will take history class on a Monday morning.

psu2016

Bronze

Post by psu2016 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:57 pm

It's been five years since I took the LSAT but the phrase "mauve dinosaurs" still elicits a visceral reaction.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

mornincounselor

Silver

Post by mornincounselor » Mon May 16, 2016 5:28 pm

ponderingmeerkat wrote:I'm going to something along these lines.

3 mauve Dinosaurs and 4 pieces of red stained glass are being set into a topaz ring flying through A airspace which is entirely controlled within B's airspace. If a red dinosaur is located in a workpiece's subzone, then each of navy shorts and yellow blazers will take history class on a Monday morning.
Yes. And Spivey looks out the window in the window seat of the second row of the bus to see . . .

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Mon May 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Six individuals are going to ride in either of 2 cars... "ok this seems like a grouping/in-out game"... Rule 1: only half a person can be in each car and no more, but all six people need to get to a location at the same time.... "hmm.. I guess I can infer that there's people on the roof of the car or maybe they have a string attached to the car and are wearing skates?"

dodint

Bronze

Post by dodint » Mon May 16, 2016 6:32 pm

This is the last thing I'm worried about.

Hennessy

Gold

Post by Hennessy » Tue May 17, 2016 11:21 am

4 RC section dealing with quantum tunneling, 24 inference questions back to back.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Rizilki

New

Post by Rizilki » Wed May 18, 2016 12:46 am

Seven Sith - Vader, Tyranus, Sidious, Malek, Revan, Bane, and Maul - will be killed by seven Jedi - Obi-wan, Carth Onasi, Mace Windu, the Handmaiden, Yoda, and Kit Fisto - Sunday through Saturday. Each day exactly one Sith is killed by exactly one Jedi either on Coruscant, Nar Shaada, or Tatooine and uses a blue, green, yellow, purple, or turquoise colored lightsaber. All Sith are killed exactly once and all Jedi kill exactly one Sith. No more than three Sith are killed on Coruscant and exactly one Sith is killed on Tuesday on Nar Shaada.

The game is subject to the following conditions:
Last edited by Rizilki on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Wed May 18, 2016 7:34 am

HennessyVSOP wrote:4 RC section dealing with quantum tunneling, 24 inference questions back to back.
I'd give up and just leave the test lmao

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Wed May 18, 2016 7:38 am

Rizilki wrote:Six Sith - Vader, Sidious, Malek, Revan, Bane, and Maul - will be killed by seven Jedi - Obi-wan, Carth Onasi, Mace Windu, Yoda, and Kit Fisto - Sunday through Monday. Each day exactly one Sith is killed by exactly one Jedi either on Coruscant, Nar Shaada, or Tatooine and uses a blue, green, yellow, purple, or turquoise colored lightsaber. All Sith are killed exactly once and all Jedi kill exactly one Sith. No more than three Sith are killed on Coruscant and exactly one Sith is killed on Tuesday on Nar Shaada.

:lol:

Hennessy

Gold

Post by Hennessy » Wed May 18, 2016 10:11 am

Rizilki wrote:Six Sith - Vader, Sidious, Malek, Revan, Bane, and Maul - will be killed by seven Jedi - Obi-wan, Carth Onasi, Mace Windu, Yoda, and Kit Fisto - Sunday through Monday. Each day exactly one Sith is killed by exactly one Jedi either on Coruscant, Nar Shaada, or Tatooine and uses a blue, green, yellow, purple, or turquoise colored lightsaber. All Sith are killed exactly once and all Jedi kill exactly one Sith. No more than three Sith are killed on Coruscant and exactly one Sith is killed on Tuesday on Nar Shaada.

this is the best thing ever

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

etramak

Silver

Post by etramak » Sun May 22, 2016 12:28 pm

What the hell is a mapping game? Can someone direct me to an example?

Keilz

Gold

Post by Keilz » Wed May 25, 2016 6:39 pm

I just took PT77 after taking October 2015 for real and I'm: a) mad that I messed up LG in October when it didn't even compare to December and b) hoping they don't throw two zinger games in two undisclosed tests in a row

PSPSPSPS

New

Post by PSPSPSPS » Wed May 25, 2016 6:42 pm

I could see a circle / mapping

potus

Bronze

Post by potus » Fri May 27, 2016 1:48 pm

HennessyVSOP wrote:

this is the best thing ever
I love and hate this question at the same time :(

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”