The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

After I pass the LSAT I'm going to....

get a little sauced.
32%
spark up.
6%
apply to law school.
25%
polish that personal statement i've been sitting on since the 2014 cycle.
12%
vegas.
10%
cry.
15%

Total votes: 119

etramak

Silver

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Post by etramak » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:38 pm

BruiseWillis wrote:
etramak wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
etramak wrote:I assume you're all still taking the last. Nerves got to me. Couldn't focus at all and couldnt handle it by section 3. Turned my scantron over and signed the cancelation form. Ill just stick with the 167 from last time. LSAC says with my GPA I have a shot at Michigan Cornell and UVA. Georgetown I assume as well. Sucks because there was a time this summer when I was 175ing fresh PTs. But a weight gas been lifted off my shoulders now. Good luck to all of you
Sorry to hear. Best of luck. Just got out.
Do you know which LG section was real?

Computer viruses was real, unfortunately.
Never even took it. I had an experimental game about France India and Ghana that messed me up and set me into a downward spiral of anxiety. I'm sure this computer virus game would have had the same effect

Alexandros

Platinum

Post by Alexandros » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:42 pm

holy crap. it's done. for now.

was the LR with the mbf q about being kind/disliking people real?

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:43 pm

WELL THEN

BruiseWillis

Bronze

Post by BruiseWillis » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:44 pm

etramak wrote:
BruiseWillis wrote:
etramak wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
etramak wrote:I assume you're all still taking the last. Nerves got to me. Couldn't focus at all and couldnt handle it by section 3. Turned my scantron over and signed the cancelation form. Ill just stick with the 167 from last time. LSAC says with my GPA I have a shot at Michigan Cornell and UVA. Georgetown I assume as well. Sucks because there was a time this summer when I was 175ing fresh PTs. But a weight gas been lifted off my shoulders now. Good luck to all of you
Sorry to hear. Best of luck. Just got out.
Do you know which LG section was real?

Computer viruses was real, unfortunately.
Never even took it. I had an experimental game about France India and Ghana that messed me up and set me into a downward spiral of anxiety. I'm sure this computer virus game would have had the same effect
Others may disagree with me, but I thought it was pretty bad. Sorry to hear it man, my previous score was also a 167 and idk how I'm feeling about this administration.

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:45 pm

THERES A WAITERS THREAD!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

34iplaw

Gold

Post by 34iplaw » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:49 pm

I don't know whether that RC was hard or not. Eh. I dunno. LG I thought wasn't terrible. I thought third game was harder than the virus. I think there's one virus I wasn't absolutely certain on but I think I got it.

ashrice13

Gold

Post by ashrice13 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Alexandros wrote:holy crap. it's done. for now.

I don't think so...I don't remember having that one and I had an RC experimental.

Also...ITS DONE GUUYZZZ.

not sure how I feel...I didn't totally bomb it but I didn't walk out feeling like I fully crushed it either. One RC was easy and one was hard. Fingers crossed the hard one was the experimental.

Also I totally thought of you guys and the discussion of whether there was gonna be an odd game on this administration when I read the virus one.

Alexandros

Platinum

Post by Alexandros » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:14 pm

ashrice13 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:holy crap. it's done. for now.

I don't think so...I don't remember having that one and I had an RC experimental.

Also...ITS DONE GUUYZZZ.

not sure how I feel...I didn't totally bomb it but I didn't walk out feeling like I fully crushed it either. One RC was easy and one was hard. Fingers crossed the hard one was the experimental.

Also I totally thought of you guys and the discussion of whether there was gonna be an odd game on this administration when I read the virus one.
GOD BLESS.
The one with the lacquer was real.

eddyxuan

New

Post by eddyxuan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Is there a LR with 26 questions?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Alexandros

Platinum

Post by Alexandros » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:46 pm

eddyxuan wrote:Is there a LR with 26 questions?
I got two LRs with 26 and 1 with 25.

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:57 pm

eddyxuan wrote:Is there a LR with 26 questions?
Yes.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Last edited by Rupert Pupkin on Mon May 15, 2017 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmathers

Silver

Post by bmathers » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:19 pm

I BOMBED the Virus LG section... I was really hoping that was experimental, since I had two logic game sections

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Instrumental

Silver

Post by Instrumental » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:28 pm

I have this footage of me at the LSAT

Had two LGs. Hoping the one with the computer virus was legit because even though that section was more difficult, my nerves all of a sudden shot through the roof when I opened my booklet.

Also pretty sure I reverted to terribad on RC. That woman and her goddamn lacquer architect interior design bullshit. wtf. Bowl of ice cream. stat.

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:31 pm

This was my third and last chance. I felt like I prepared well but this was just a harder test than my last two tries(155,156). I used the strategy of doing all the listing first and then doing the three easiest games. However on the third game I still got squashed for time and there's a good chance I missed the last one or two there. On the fourth game everyone's complaining about I only had time to put down three educated guesses. Left three blank so at best I equal my -8 from the last test(assuming I nailed everything from the first two games and I might have gotten one wrong). I really do wish the experimental I had was the real thing, although If I got those five right, I'll be happy this one was real.

I actually thought the LR/RC was the easiest I've had. My last LR section especially as it was the only section I finished before time(like 5 minutes before). Seeing as everyone here (who had higher target scores than me, no doubt) thought it was really hard makes me very, very nervous.

I really felt like I brought my best LSAT game today but that it might not matter. People like me on their third try, who would be over the moon to be in the low 160's got hit hard. If I just was confidently missing everything I'm afraid my score can even drop below 155,156! Still though I felt I gave it my all and I'm predicting I'll get a 158. If I hit 160, I will be thrilled.

Am I allowed to mention the name of my test center to see If any 0l's from my area are on here, who would like to talk and network a bit? I know what we're allowed to say is quite limited(for obvious reason)?

PhiladelphiaCollins

Bronze

Post by PhiladelphiaCollins » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:47 pm

jagerbom79 wrote:
TheMikey wrote:
PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:Gonna be logging off here from now until Saturday afternoon. No more PTs for me, just some drilling. Thanks to everyone ITT for their help, being a place to vent and good luck next Saturday!!
see you on the other side homie
Best of luck mate!
Thanks boys, see you in the waiters thread

PhiladelphiaCollins

Bronze

Post by PhiladelphiaCollins » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Ferrisjso wrote:This was my third and last chance. I felt like I prepared well but this was just a harder test than my last two tries(155,156). I used the strategy of doing all the listing first and then doing the three easiest games. However on the third game I still got squashed for time and there's a good chance I missed the last one or two there. On the fourth game everyone's complaining about I only had time to put down three educated guesses. Left three blank so at best I equal my -8 from the last test(assuming I nailed everything from the first two games and I might have gotten one wrong). I really do wish the experimental I had was the real thing, although If I got those five right, I'll be happy this one was real.

I actually thought the LR/RC was the easiest I've had. My last LR section especially as it was the only section I finished before time(like 5 minutes before). Seeing as everyone here (who had higher target scores than me, no doubt) thought it was really hard makes me very, very nervous.

I really felt like I brought my best LSAT game today but that it might not matter. People like me on their third try, who would be over the moon to be in the low 160's got hit hard. If I just was confidently missing everything I'm afraid my score can even drop below 155,156! Still though I felt I gave it my all and I'm predicting I'll get a 158. If I hit 160, I will be thrilled.

Am I allowed to mention the name of my test center to see If any 0l's from my area are on here, who would like to talk and network a bit? I know what we're allowed to say is quite limited(for obvious reason)?
Agreed 100% man. I had gone 151, 156 in my last 2 takes and I was scoring at around a 164 PT average for my last 5 today. Nothing we can do now, I'm gonna work on apps starting next week and see how she goes!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

kindofcanuck

Bronze

Post by kindofcanuck » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Anyone in London know for sure which LG was real? I had two sections, Ghana/France was a killer :/

sarasashasara

New

Post by sarasashasara » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Does anyone know if the LR sections today were 25 questions and 26 questions, respectively? Or were they both 25 questions? Trying to gauge how confident I should be

AND VIRUSES KILLED ME.

tofuspeedstar

Platinum

Post by tofuspeedstar » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:41 pm

PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:
Ferrisjso wrote:This was my third and last chance. I felt like I prepared well but this was just a harder test than my last two tries(155,156). I used the strategy of doing all the listing first and then doing the three easiest games. However on the third game I still got squashed for time and there's a good chance I missed the last one or two there. On the fourth game everyone's complaining about I only had time to put down three educated guesses. Left three blank so at best I equal my -8 from the last test(assuming I nailed everything from the first two games and I might have gotten one wrong). I really do wish the experimental I had was the real thing, although If I got those five right, I'll be happy this one was real.

Agreed 100% man. I had gone 151, 156 in my last 2 takes and I was scoring at around a 164 PT average for my last 5 today. Nothing we can do now, I'm gonna work on apps starting next week and see how she goes!
On the same boat as both of you. 3rd and last try and about same PT averages..

Ferrisjso

Gold

Post by Ferrisjso » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:41 am

tofuspeedstar wrote:
PhiladelphiaCollins wrote:

On the same boat as both of you. 3rd and last try and about same PT averages..
Ironically my highest ever PT was also a 164 lol(I only got that once but this time around I stopped practicing full PT's and did only sections so I have no idea where my PT average would have been). Good luck to both of you! I'm going to start working on my apps tomorrow. I just finished collecting my waivers.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Mikey

Platinum

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WELCOME JUNE WAITERS

Post by Mikey » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:01 pm

twiix

Silver

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group

Post by twiix » Wed May 17, 2017 1:13 pm

twiix

Silver

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group