Mercy From LSAC? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
LitigatingLiar

Bronze

Mercy From LSAC?

Post by LitigatingLiar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:30 am

What's this trend for the mid 60's PTs to give us all this room on LG? We barely had any room before and I remember one test where there was literally no room to diagram because it was like 8 or 9 questions?

SamuelDanforth

Bronze

Re: Mercy From LSAC?

Post by SamuelDanforth » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:42 am

I'm confused as to what your question is. Starting in the mid to late 60s they introduced a different layout so as to provide more work space. That's how it has been formatted on all subsequent tests. It's much better!

RZ5646

Gold

Post by RZ5646 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Personally, after practicing on old tests, I thought the extra space was distracting and a time waster, since you have to look back and forth a greater distance.

Clearly

Gold

Post by Clearly » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:19 pm

RZ5646 wrote:Personally, after practicing on old tests, I thought the extra space was distracting and a time waster, since you have to look back and forth a greater distance.
Thats why you do your diagram on the right page, so that once you finish the acceptability question you don't have to look back.

LitigatingLiar

Bronze

Post by LitigatingLiar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:30 pm

SamuelDanforth wrote:I'm confused as to what your question is. Starting in the mid to late 60s they introduced a different layout so as to provide more work space. That's how it has been formatted on all subsequent tests. It's much better!
Oh, I'm not complaining. I like the extra room. I'm just curious as to what prompted it. As I said above, there were some tests where there was no room. They usually find ways to make things harder on us, not easier.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”