Princeton Review? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kcho10

New

Princeton Review?

Post by kcho10 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:54 pm

What are your thoughts on Princeton Review? Were there any errors with their practice test questions? I'm not too concerned about the "effectiveness" of the book because that's subjective. I'm more concerned with whether or not there were errors in the questions because they were not created by the LSAC, and I'm running out of actual LSATs to work with. Thanks in advance!

lymenheimer

Gold

Re: Princeton Review?

Post by lymenheimer » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:53 pm

kcho10 wrote:What are your thoughts on Princeton Review? Were there any errors with their practice test questions? I'm not too concerned about the "effectiveness" of the book because that's subjective. I'm more concerned with whether or not there were errors in the questions because they were not created by the LSAC, and I'm running out of actual LSATs to work with. Thanks in advance!
Don't work with a program that offers non-LSAC questions. They may be similar, but they are not as guaranteed to help your study. You can reuse materials. It's difficult, but possible.

MAPP

Bronze

Re: Princeton Review?

Post by MAPP » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:18 pm

kcho10 wrote:What are your thoughts on Princeton Review? Were there any errors with their practice test questions? I'm not too concerned about the "effectiveness" of the book because that's subjective. I'm more concerned with whether or not there were errors in the questions because they were not created by the LSAC, and I'm running out of actual LSATs to work with. Thanks in advance!
Their PTs are not going to give you an effective gauge of where you are at in your abilities. From personal experience, and the experience of friends, princeton PT scores are always lower, sometimes by 8 pts

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”