Best way to study for LR? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
railyard

New

Best way to study for LR?

Post by railyard » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:13 pm

I am currently reading the LR bible and was wondering what the best way to study would be. For logic games I photocopied different types of games and drilled after I read each section. Should I do the same for LR? Find all the "Assumption, must be true, etc" questions and do them after each respective section or should I read it through entirely and then do time sections with all the questions? Thanks in advance. :)

Mikey

Platinum

Re: Best way to study for LR?

Post by Mikey » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:40 pm

railyard wrote:I am currently reading the LR bible and was wondering what the best way to study would be. For logic games I photocopied different types of games and drilled after I read each section. Should I do the same for LR? Find all the "Assumption, must be true, etc" questions and do them after each respective section or should I read it through entirely and then do time sections with all the questions? Thanks in advance. :)
Did you watch 7sage's videos for the Logic Games that you did? If not, I highly recommend that you do because it's helpful. And to your question, you should drill each question type for LR after you read each chapter. I'd recommend getting Cambridge LR by type books, but if not then you'll be fine just finding each question type through prep tests. But use more recent PTs for fully timed PT, use older one's for drilling.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”