Experimental Section in Australia Administration? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lsat102

New

Experimental Section in Australia Administration?

Post by lsat102 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 am

I've been searching all over the web and can't seem to find this information. I took the LSAT today (Sunday December 6) in Australia. I had LR-RC-LG-RC-LG. My first RC had a passage about an African American sculpture artist in Mexico, and a science passage about linnaean taxonomy/whether "species" are real or a mental concept. The second RC had a comparative section about the media and violence, and a science passage about different fields of biology at universities. I'm really hoping the second RC was experimental; I had some trouble with it, and if it's not experimental I might want to cancel my score. So I'm trying to find this information in the next 5-6 days if possible.

If any one has any insight about the Australia administration and what was experimental, please let me know! Thank you!

tcisme

New

Re: Experimental Section in Australia Administration?

Post by tcisme » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 am

I took it in China, but our RCs are same. Rumors say the first one is experimental, because someone did not have that. However, it is not verified, so don't worry too much.

Anna.M

New

Post by Anna.M » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 am

Took it in China too. the first RC (first passage with command and control approach) is experimental.

tcisme

New

Post by tcisme » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:55 am

Anna.M wrote:Took it in China too. the first RC (first passage with command and control approach) is experimental.
Confirmed?

Anna.M

New

Post by Anna.M » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:59 pm

tcisme wrote:
Anna.M wrote:Took it in China too. the first RC (first passage with command and control approach) is experimental.
Confirmed?
Yeap~

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”