Test center change? Deadline today Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
appind

Gold

Test center change? Deadline today

Post by appind » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:17 pm

* please don't quote

resolved
Last edited by appind on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

pancakes3

Platinum

Re: Had registered at a Test Center, but terrible seating. Test center change? Deadline today

Post by pancakes3 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:21 pm

yes, def change testing centers.

yunjh2725

New

Re: Had registered at a Test Center, but terrible seating. Test center change? Deadline today

Post by yunjh2725 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Just out of curiosity, is the issue just the fact that you will be sitting with other test takers on a long table? Or are there other issues?

Thank you!

appind

Gold

Post by appind » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:50 pm

it'd not be a long table, just a typical desk typically for 1 on which 2 are seated

ihenry

Silver

Post by ihenry » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:16 pm

I'd change because you will not want to be concerned about this. That's a distraction during the test and the month before it.

Edit: didn't notice the date :roll:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

somethingElse

Gold

Post removed...

Post by somethingElse » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by somethingElse on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mma_litigator

New

Post by mma_litigator » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Why did you register again for the same test center where you took the Oct test, had the same issue and filed a complaint with LSAC about that test centers sharing desks situation you're complaining about again now at the last minute? I'm confused why you'd register at the same center you already took it at, experienced the problem at, filed a complaint with LSAC about and posted here about shortly after the Oct test, seems like you already knew about the sharing desks problem at *** a month ago when you took the Oct test there ***

*** I just looked back and you deleted the contents of that post in the test center complaint thread you started ***

I'm totally confused why you'd do all this, it doesn't make any sense. Are you okay?

Mod edit. What you did here... don't do that.

appind

Gold

Post by appind » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:25 am

mma_litigator wrote:
why quote the posts?

it's resolved, changed centers. i had to register at the previous center even though it had issues because no better option existed without incurring late fee. i inquired in the hope that it may be fixed for the next test but heard from them only yesterday. changed to another even though very far/long travel.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”