how long did it take for your RC to improve? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lawschoolgirl312

Bronze

how long did it take for your RC to improve?

Post by lawschoolgirl312 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:33 pm

I get -4 or -5 untimed, but when it is timed, I get up to -10 ... and Im only on PT 30s....

When i read, I do annotate and for the most part, I feel like I do understand the passage and author's point...but sometimes I just chose the wrong answer thinking that its the right one ..and can't really see what the right answer is right?

I've been trying to do the structure thing that Man. Prep tells you to do..but it seems very time consuming

help. please.
Im at a 168 and if I could just figure out my RC, that would be great..

sd1111

New

Re: how long did it take for your RC to improve?

Post by sd1111 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:40 am

lawschoolgirl312 wrote:I get -4 or -5 untimed, but when it is timed, I get up to -10 ... and Im only on PT 30s....

When i read, I do annotate and for the most part, I feel like I do understand the passage and author's point...but sometimes I just chose the wrong answer thinking that its the right one ..and can't really see what the right answer is right?

I've been trying to do the structure thing that Man. Prep tells you to do..but it seems very time consuming

help. please.
Im at a 168 and if I could just figure out my RC, that would be great..
I think you should spend much more time to focus on the question stems and answer choices.

mist4bison

Gold

Post by mist4bison » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:12 am

I used Manhattan RC guide to improve and it helped a lot. Saw a decent jump and think I would've seen more if I'd finished the final chapter. Didn't take long to see the jump.

SirArthurDayne

Gold

Post removed.

Post by SirArthurDayne » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:22 am

Post removed.
Last edited by SirArthurDayne on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sd1111

New

Post by sd1111 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:04 am

mist4bison wrote:I used Manhattan RC guide to improve and it helped a lot. Saw a decent jump and think I would've seen more if I'd finished the final chapter. Didn't take long to see the jump.
Thanks. I saw others sugget reading the Manhattan RC Guide as well and improved a lot. I am going to do the Manhattan today and hope that helps.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”