I'm going to study these next week's just in case. What is tcr for studying with no fresh material? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
flash21

Gold

I'm going to study these next week's just in case. What is tcr for studying with no fresh material?

Post by flash21 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:20 am

Is there a thread am missing or general advice about this? I've seen questions from every test now.

I want to study in case I need to take in December. Feel morr safe this way

a_parm

Bronze

Re: I'm going to study these next week's just in case. What is tcr for studying with no fresh material?

Post by a_parm » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 am

doing the same thing. going to start studying next week.

WordPass

New

Re: I'm going to study these next week's just in case. What is tcr for studying with no fresh material?

Post by WordPass » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:47 am

I think there's no way you've memorized the answers to even half of all the PTs you've taken... so I would say start at an earlier one (if you practiced in order) and go on from there. Say, mid 40's/50's? If you're taking PT's that is and not drilling.

Yeah, you might remember some questions, which is fine, but I think that when you start practicing again, you'll find out that you repeat some mistakes (by the same exact thought process) and then you could really zero in on where things went wrong. But I will say take some time off, like a couple of weeks.

flash21

Gold

Post by flash21 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:01 am

WordPass wrote:I think there's no way you've memorized the answers to even half of all the PTs you've taken... so I would say start at an earlier one (if you practiced in order) and go on from there. Say, mid 40's/50's? If you're taking PT's that is and not drilling.

Yeah, you might remember some questions, which is fine, but I think that when you start practicing again, you'll find out that you repeat some mistakes (by the same exact thought process) and then you could really zero in on where things went wrong. But I will say take some time off, like a couple of weeks.
Maybe I will take this week off? I feel like I shouldn't though.

I think I might begin with 40's again and break them down like crazy or something and build my way back up to the 70's.

gamerish

Gold

Post removed...

Post by gamerish » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 am

Post removed...
Last edited by gamerish on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:18 am, edited 6 times in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

WordPass

New

Post by WordPass » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:33 am

flash21 wrote:
WordPass wrote:I think there's no way you've memorized the answers to even half of all the PTs you've taken... so I would say start at an earlier one (if you practiced in order) and go on from there. Say, mid 40's/50's? If you're taking PT's that is and not drilling.

Maybe I will take this week off? I feel like I shouldn't though.

I think I might begin with 40's again and break them down like crazy or something and build my way back up to the 70's.
Yeah, I know you feel like you shouldn't, but you should (even if it's just the week). When you come back to studying after giving your brain those few weeks to kinda digest all you've learned and reset in a way, starting prep will feel A LOT easier. I think you'll find that coming back, you're processing things much faster.

cheeseee

Bronze

Post by cheeseee » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Same here. But I'm debating whether I should take PT 1-39. I've only used some of them for drilling. I already took a full timed PT 40-75 two to three times. Is this a good idea?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”