Pre-Test Day concerns Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
AfrocentricAsian

Bronze

Pre-Test Day concerns

Post by AfrocentricAsian » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:54 pm

A couple issues:
•I've been retaking practice tests that I took at the beginning of my lsat prep. I get most of the answers correct but the anxiety that I experienced when I first took these tests returned. Should I be concerned?
•Logic games are iffy, range from 18-20, 22 if I'm lucky. I'm afraid that a tough section will come test day and that I'll completely blank out.
•I've been scoring two points below my target score in all of my practice tests (Target score is in the 160s). I've never reached my target or scored above it. This is probably a major problem...

I want to apply this cycle and don't want to put all of my hopes into the December lsat. Should I take the October lsat? I was not at all prepared for the June lsat and postponed to October..I have seen improvements but I guess I used up too much of the lsat practice materials by haphazardly studying for the June lsat to see the improvements I had hoped for. My current plan is to take the lsat in a week, if I feel good about it, receive the score-if not cancel. If I receive the score and its not where I want it to be, take in December. If I leave the December test nervous about anything at all, cancel it.

Phoenix97

Gold

Post removed...

Post by Phoenix97 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:08 am

Post removed...
Last edited by Phoenix97 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Clearly

Gold

Re: Pre-Test Day concerns

Post by Clearly » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:29 am

I would just cancel and retake. Give yourself time to even improve your target score! The reality is you are extremely unlikely to reach your target score if you never have before.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”