Quick, Effective, and Fairly Short RC Prep? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
AlexandraHope

Bronze

Quick, Effective, and Fairly Short RC Prep?

Post by AlexandraHope » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:35 pm

RC was my strength before I started to prep, but now I'm constantly testing around the 50%..I'm not sure what happened. Right now I am scheduled to take the LSAT in October. Does anybody have any short prep options so that I can quickly go through RC?

Thanks in Advance. I am buying the trainer for my prep between October- December.

TheProdigal

Silver

Re: Quick, Effective, and Fairly Short RC Prep?

Post by TheProdigal » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:38 pm

AlexandraHope wrote:RC was my strength before I started to prep, but now I'm constantly testing around the 50%..I'm not sure what happened. Right now I am scheduled to take the LSAT in October. Does anybody have any short prep options so that I can quickly go through RC?

Thanks in Advance. I am buying the trainer for my prep between October- December.
I found the Manhattan RC book to extremely useful. Its the shortest of their set, and easily finished in under a week. There's a lot on approach and method, which were quick and easy things to test and adopt.

mist4bison

Gold

Post by mist4bison » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:46 pm

TheProdigal wrote:
AlexandraHope wrote:RC was my strength before I started to prep, but now I'm constantly testing around the 50%..I'm not sure what happened. Right now I am scheduled to take the LSAT in October. Does anybody have any short prep options so that I can quickly go through RC?

I found the Manhattan RC book to extremely useful. Its the shortest of their set, and easily finished in under a week. There's a lot on approach and method, which were quick and easy things to test and adopt.
+1. Manhattan RC is great. Make sure you buy the fourth edition. It apparently has 100 more pages than the third. I bought the third edition without knowing there was a fourth, but it was still really helpful.

TheProdigal

Silver

Post by TheProdigal » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:08 am

You just forced me to check mine - 4th. 3rd edition must be a brochure.

AlexandraHope

Bronze

Post by AlexandraHope » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:20 am

Wow it's only 284 pages. I just bought the Kindle addition. I have no classes tomorrow. I think I'll sit down and finish it this weekend ( Doing about 70 pages a day)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

204Wpg

New

Post by 204Wpg » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:46 am

Literally assumed the one I bought on Amazon would have been the newest... Third! Haha :cry: Ohh well, hopefully those last 100 pages wouldn't have unlocked the secret for me anyways!

kevgogators

Bronze

Post by kevgogators » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:42 am

Do you find the Kindle version to be practical enough, or should I spring for a hard copy?

I tend to do better w/ hard copies if there are a lot of exercises/drills incorporated into the book.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”