How to go -0 on Logic Games (Possible in a Month)? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
AfrocentricAsian

Bronze

How to go -0 on Logic Games (Possible in a Month)?

Post by AfrocentricAsian » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:52 pm

After preping for LR most of the summer I can reliably score between -2 and -7 on each section. While I preped a lot for logic games before the summer, I did not dedicate a lot of my time to it during the summer. I've realized the most sure way to get to my goal score would be to master logic games completely while also slightly raising my RC score. Is this possible within a month? If so how? I can usually get every answer correct on the first two games of an lg section but time+difficulty prevents me from doing well on the last two.

BizBro

Silver

Re: How to go -0 on Logic Games (Possible in a Month)?

Post by BizBro » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:06 pm

I was going -0 in a month. Need manhattan lsat LG book and need cambridge drill packets of LG games grouped by type. Do them over and over until its muscle memory.

kcho10

New

Post by kcho10 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 am

I was getting -0 in a month, sometimes with 5-6 minutes left. I used Kaplan, but the key for me was noting any deductions I missed or that took a while to come to me. I would keep a log of all these missed deductions and I would look over them every now and then. Later, you start to notice that the LSAT tests the same inferences over and over again. Also, in my opinion Kaplan does a great job of not only helping you figure out how to answer questions, but also the trends. In my experience other companies did not do this to the extent that Kaplan did. Hope this helps

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Yes, it's possible. Powerscore LG Bible to learn the concepts + Cambridge LG Packets to drill+ a great photo copier to drill using 7Sage foolproof method + 7Sage explanations.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”