Looking for a study partner to prep for the October 2015 Exam!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
eylee

New

Looking for a study partner to prep for the October 2015 Exam!!

Post by eylee » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:42 am

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a serious study partner to prepare for the October 2015 exam.

Ideally, I'd like a study partner in the Los Angeles area so we can meet up for coffee maybe every or every other week and talk about the LSAT, problems we can't solve, reminding each other to keep focused on our goals, and keeping each other motivated. I'd like my study partner to be aiming for a 175+ regardless of what you are scoring now. Likewise, I am aiming for the top 10 law schools in the east coast and it would be great if we shared the same goal.

I am also open to having a remote study partner and maybe we can talk a private message to this forum, weekly phone calls, skype session if necessary, whatever it takes for the both of us to get that 175+.

I'm really serious about this 175+, and I hope there is someone else out there who also wants a study partner and is also serious about getting this (impossibly) high score. Please message me if you are interested!

Thanks for reading!

E

PodPeople

New

Re: Looking for a study partner to prep for the October 2015 Exam!!

Post by PodPeople » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:53 am

I would be interested in this, and I think arranging it in a certain way (weekly pts or something) could help keep me motivated! I'll message you : )

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”