PT 26 Game 4 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ChinaCat

New

PT 26 Game 4

Post by ChinaCat » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:32 pm

When first attempting this game, my instinct was to make a game board that included year one and year two. When I watched the 7sage video for this game, I noticed JY made two templates without paying attention to whether either of them was year one or year two, and I thought his strategy was very good. I'm wondering how he knew to ignore the year one/year two aspect of the game when he made the templates. Can anyone explain this to me?

PoopNpants

Silver

Re: PT 26 Game 4

Post by PoopNpants » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:07 pm

ChinaCat wrote:When first attempting this game, my instinct was to make a game board that included year one and year two. When I watched the 7sage video for this game, I noticed JY made two templates without paying attention to whether either of them was year one or year two, and I thought his strategy was very good. I'm wondering how he knew to ignore the year one/year two aspect of the game when he made the templates. Can anyone explain this to me?
Yeah I just did this game and noticed the same thing. I don't think I would've made that deduction that you could view the game like that, I set up different gameboards incorporating Year 1 and 2. His approach was alot more effective though since I had to make numerous game boards to show different hypos.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”