Good online study resources to use at work? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Ouchie

New

Good online study resources to use at work?

Post by Ouchie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:35 am

Hi there....So sometimes at work, I have downtime to study. I don't want to bring in my books and create a spectacle of studying, so I'm looking for some online sites that I can utilize instead. What are the best online study resources that don't cost a fortune?

When I get home, I study from the LSAT trainer, Powerscore bibles, and the Superprep/LSAC material. So I'm kind of looking for something equally legit that's all online.

Thanks in advance for the input.

GameOfLoans

New

Re: Good online study resources to use at work?

Post by GameOfLoans » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 am

I'd consider a PS Bible on a PDF, or really any study material. Just pop it into a flash drive and use it from anywhere. This worked great for me, as I had a copy of it at home as well, but I had a lot of downtime between projects.

Most things online will require you to pay for them, so you might want to consider an online course that offers videos to watch or practice problems.

I also remember vaguely using a few apps that I would basically drill on while on the john :oops: again at work, because why not get paid to shit? Anyhow, those were very short lived because I think I used up the material. But again, if you are willing to pay for those services, you can get more than the trial version and use it for a lot longer.

Ouchie

New

Post by Ouchie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:44 am

Thanks...where can I find the pdf versions of the powerscores?

Ouchie

New

Post by Ouchie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:47 am

Has anyone used the 7sage online prep? Is it worth it.....I don't mind spending $200 or less on online prep...but nothing more....If anyone has online test prep suggestion that are around $200, and better than 7sage, please let me know. thanks

Petrichor

Bronze

Post by Petrichor » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Ouchie wrote:Has anyone used the 7sage online prep? Is it worth it.....I don't mind spending $200 or less on online prep...but nothing more....If anyone has online test prep suggestion that are around $200, and better than 7sage, please let me know. thanks

I am using it and I think it is great but unless you 'get' everything I suggest supplementing with books since they offer additional/different insights which = more tools to select from, the main points are the same/similar. There is also LSAT hack which offers more strategies/question explanations for free, definitely good to use but I think this is after you've already got the fundamentals down.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Gluteus

Bronze

Post by Gluteus » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Pretty sure Manhattan strategy guides are on Kindle, which can be used on the computer with an app.

PublicInterest2018

New

Post by PublicInterest2018 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:13 am

Ouchie wrote:Has anyone used the 7sage online prep? Is it worth it.....I don't mind spending $200 or less on online prep...but nothing more....If anyone has online test prep suggestion that are around $200, and better than 7sage, please let me know. thanks
I used 7Sage and loved it! The videos are roughly 5 minutes each, and you can alter the playback speeds, so it is really nice to use in small pieces. Overall, the best $180 I probably ever spent.

jthach

New

Post by jthach » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:00 pm

7sage is amazing. There's some good reading resources in pinned in this TLS forum that you could leave in your Dropbox and read in your own convenience. I also enjoyed reading blogs with LSAT tips and strategies. During my downtime at work, and even in my commute on some days, I'd do logic games. A lot of logic games.

ilikebaseball

Gold

Post by ilikebaseball » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Ouchie wrote:Hi there....So sometimes at work, I have downtime to study. I don't want to bring in my books and create a spectacle of studying, so I'm looking for some online sites that I can utilize instead. What are the best online study resources that don't cost a fortune?

When I get home, I study from the LSAT trainer, Powerscore bibles, and the Superprep/LSAC material. So I'm kind of looking for something equally legit that's all online.

Thanks in advance for the input.
7sage LG videos
Manhattan forums for LR and RC.

Buy prep tests.

That, with great work ethic, is literally all it takes

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”