Good prep podcasts? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ouohyeah

New

Good prep podcasts?

Post by ouohyeah » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:21 pm

Anyone have a suggestion for a good podcast I can listen to that will help me prepare for the LSAT?

I am a few years out of my undergrad working in the real world. In accordance with millennial stereotypes, the first thing I do when I get to work is throw in headphones. It ranges from sports talk and random music up to some random stuff from the economist and the wall street journal this morning. I am doing some work so I am not interested in deep logical reasoning or anything that will take a huge % of my brain waves. If not a podcast, would online courses maybe be reasonable for this usage? Some seem to have lecture type components...

stray

Bronze

Re: Good prep podcasts?

Post by stray » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:30 pm

There's this one I listen to - it's called Thinking Lsat. Talks about various aspects of the test. Check it out if you are interested. They brought in Dave Hall for one episode, Matt Sherman from Manhattan LSAT for another. I'm still waiting for a JY ping one. I was looking for some others but haven't come across any. Let me know if you find any.

Li'l Sebastian

Gold

Re: Good prep podcasts?

Post by Li'l Sebastian » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:24 pm

stray wrote:There's this one I listen to - it's called Thinking Lsat. Talks about various aspects of the test. Check it out if you are interested. They brought in Dave Hall for one episode, Matt Sherman from Manhattan LSAT for another. I'm still waiting for a JY ping one. I was looking for some others but haven't come across any. Let me know if you find any.
That one's more for entertainment purposes and discussing different aspects of the test and it's affect on law school.

Velocity LSAT and LSAT Logic in Everyday Life a bit better at actually helping your prep I think. "

But the best way to prep is of course DRILL DRILL DRILL DRILL

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”