February?
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:35 pm
Reapplying to law school. Waitlisted last cycle. Applied very late. Feel like I could have gotten off the wait list had I just scored a 170+ on the LSAT in June. Want to be really ready to take it because the test day anxiety kills me. Terrible GPA so the LSAT is pretty much my one shot. Also, this would be my third time taking it. My last LSAT score was OK, but not great. The other was a cancel. Have good softs I think.
Wait until February and take the LSAT? Or just apply again with my current score, hoping that an earlier application will help me? December is not an option. I feel I could do really good on the LSAT, I just haven't had the time to study.
tl;dr: Wait to take again in Feb. and get better LSAT score, or better strategy to just apply right now?
Wait until February and take the LSAT? Or just apply again with my current score, hoping that an earlier application will help me? December is not an option. I feel I could do really good on the LSAT, I just haven't had the time to study.
tl;dr: Wait to take again in Feb. and get better LSAT score, or better strategy to just apply right now?