Strategies for Question Types on Reading Comp Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Quick Silver

New

Strategies for Question Types on Reading Comp

Post by Quick Silver » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Hi All -

Is there any book/course with a really solid strategy for question types on Reading Comp?

Not just main point and inference questions, but more complex ones like Analogy and Prove/Disprove.

As an SAT tutor, I emphasize these question types and specific strategies for them to my students. It makes a BIG difference. But there seems to be limited info on them in other courses (ie power score's RC bible focuses on mp and inference but there's little on the more advanced types)....

I tried using what I teach my SAT students but it just doesn't translate as well to the complexities of the LSAT RC material.

So, Anyone know of where I can a really solid strategy for advanced question types on Reading Comp?

BP Robert

Bronze

Re: Strategies for Question Types on Reading Comp

Post by BP Robert » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I'm biased, of course, but I'd recommend checking out our materials for RC. We don't have a book/Bible but we do have extensive material in our course books that's worth checking out.

Best luck,

Blueprint LSAT Prep

nlee10

Gold

Re: Strategies for Question Types on Reading Comp

Post by nlee10 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Any strategy book/guide will tell you to read for structure. The majority of questions will be off of the organization of the passage.

mornincounselor

Silver

Post removed.

Post by mornincounselor » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Post removed.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”