Looking for a Dedicated Study Buddy! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
michellemoon0708

New

Looking for a Dedicated Study Buddy!

Post by michellemoon0708 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:29 am

I have been preparing LSAT for more than a year. I took a TestMasters and 7 Sage prep courses; also covered several materials including LSAT Trainer, Bibles, Manhattan Strategies Books and Multiple PTs. I am aiming for 165+. I have developed several strategies and would like to share with yours, including RC!
RC: We can discuss and try different strategies.
LG: I would like to discuss Inferences and the best way to approach to the each question type.
LR: I would like to share the right approach and strategies per each question type - we could drill each type.

I made a decision to take a leave from work in order to completely focus on studying – this shows how much I am serious and determined. I am looking for someone who can share this motivation and be a supporter and a couch for each other. I would also like to take the entire PT together under strict time limit to improve our endurance. We can proctor each other.

Feel free to message me at 213.237.1733. You can find me on Skype most of time (Skype ID: michellemoon0708@gmail.com). I am usually very quick to respond back. Or Google Hangout is good – michellemoon0708@gmail.com.

Michelle

korrakage

New

Re: Looking for a Dedicated Study Buddy!

Post by korrakage » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:55 am

When are you planning on taking the test?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”