Pithypike's Making 3 LG Photocopies Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mysojuli

New

Pithypike's Making 3 LG Photocopies

Post by mysojuli » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 am

Hello,

I am just starting to self-study for the LSAT. I would like to follow the Pithypike's method to self-study, but I am unsure of why/what I should do with the 3 LG Photocopies?

This is the instructions below..
1) Make 3 photocopies of every LG
2) Separate them using the classification method of choice - Blueprint, Kaplan, etc. will all work but I prefer PowerScore
3) Do each LGB section in order and work on the respective game types as you progress. For this I usually do 2-3 new games and 3 repeats every day, but it doesn't matter as long as you get it done. Try to keep some separation (24 hours+) between the first and second time you attempt a game.

I understand separating them by game type. I don't understand what he does with the extra games? So the method says to do LGB and then do a LG. But I don't really understand what I should be doing with the 3 copies of the LG.

I hope someone understand my question and is able to help me!

GreenTee

Silver

Re: Pithypike's Making 3 LG Photocopies

Post by GreenTee » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:34 am

You do them three times. Is that not obvious?

mysojuli

New

Post by mysojuli » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:40 am

Yep. I got that it was 3 times. My question was more asking is it three times in a row? Three times spread out over the week? Three times spread out over the month or three times spread out over the entire LSAT prepping...

bailey8078

Bronze

Post by bailey8078 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:46 am

I did each game per LGB section once, then started from the beginning and did them all again. Don't do the same game 3 times in a row because you will just remember the setup/answers.

xylocarp

Platinum

www.top-law-schools.com

Post by xylocarp » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”