Enough of your bullshit, LSAC Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
PeanutsNJam

Gold

Enough of your bullshit, LSAC

Post by PeanutsNJam » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

Add this on top of the fact that LSAC released the Oct 2012 scores a day late (first time ever) the last time I took the LSAT. Yeah, you had a storm, but you knew it was coming and could have released the scores earlier you twats.

Skool

Silver

Re: Enough of your bullshit, LSAC

Post by Skool » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:30 am

PeanutsNJam wrote:Image

Add this on top of the fact that LSAC released the Oct 2012 scores a day late (first time ever) the last time I took the LSAT. Yeah, you had a storm, but you knew it was coming and could have released the scores earlier you twats.
Did they update your account with this info this morning?

atlantiz

New

Post by atlantiz » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:32 am

Definitely wait one more week?

js1663

Bronze

Post by js1663 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:50 am

Last edited by js1663 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

sideroxylon

Gold

Post by sideroxylon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:56 am

whatever will you do? clearly this changes EVERYTHING

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

niplomo

Bronze

Post by niplomo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Mine only has 10/22. Would they release the Sabbath scores later?

Edit: I took it the regular time

js1663

Bronze

Post by js1663 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:51 pm

niplomo wrote:Mine only has 10/22. Would they release the Sabbath scores later?
I sure hope not and haven't seen anything saying that until now. I don't think I can wait another week.

gone west

New

Post by gone west » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Mine says same (10/22) And no notes that it will be released a week late. Maybe OPs has later score release date bc foreign test taker? Only thing I can think of.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 pm

gone west wrote:Maybe OPs has later score release date bc foreign test taker? Only thing I can think of.
Yes, this is the CR.

OP (and other international test takers that took it in Asia), your score release deadline date is a week later than US/N. America test takers because your administration date was a week later than US/N. America test takers plus it takes more shipping time to get those test materials and answer sheets across the world back to LSAC headquarters in PA before LSAC can begin the scoring process with them.

Here is the relevant LSAC page:
http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-dates- ... ia-october

OP, even though the release dates are a week apart, you MIGHT get your score when they release US/N. America scores and/or before the 29th, but also may not. In the past with some administrations LSAC has had scores for international administrations taken later than the US administration ready on-time to release with the US/N. America scores but usually it's just been a few days later. Either way, it won't affect your cycle negatively in any way so just chill, you'll have your score no later than next Wednesday, most likely before then.

I don't understand your hostility towards LSAC given that the info has been published since Dec/Jan when LSAC published all the test dates and deadlines for this testing year, the info was listed on one of the screens you had to click through when you originally registered to take it overseas at that test center, and you got an extra week to prep/take PTs that US/N. America test takers didn't get. Regardless of all that, GL, I hope all your hard work paid off and you hit/exceeded your target score.
Last edited by Jeffort on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

js1663

Bronze

Post by js1663 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Jeffort wrote:
gone west wrote:Maybe OPs has later score release date bc foreign test taker? Only thing I can think of.
Yes, this is the CR.
Last edited by js1663 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 pm

js1663 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
Yes, this is the CR.
Any idea how it works for Sabbath Observer test takers? I haven't seen anything saying there's a delay. Did I miss that too or do those scores usually come out same time as regular?
Saturday Sabbath Observer scores for US/N. America test centers have the same release deadline and are released along with scores from the Saturday administration, meaning there is not a delayed release of those scores.

http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-dates- ... -september

js1663

Bronze

Post by js1663 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Jeffort wrote:
js1663 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
Yes, this is the CR.
Last edited by js1663 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:20 pm

js1663 wrote: Does it make sense then that mine is showing an email date of 10/29? Kind of worried that with everyone else's being released today mine will be delayed due to it's listed date being later.
Did you take it at a test center in the US/N. America under normal non-special accommodations test conditions and NOT elect to and pay the extra fee to have your score report physically mailed to you? If you took it in the US/N. America at a published test center under normal/non-accommodated test conditions, the only reason I can think of for 10/29 being listed as your score release date other than a glitch in their system is if you elected to have your score report snail mailed to you.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

js1663

Bronze

Post by js1663 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Last edited by js1663 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:32 pm

js1663 wrote:Yes to all
Yes to did NOT elect for snail mail score report at the beginning of my post or yes to the conditional 'If you elected for snail mail score report' at the end of my post?

If yes you did elect for a snail mail score report, then that's why 10/29 is listed as your score date.

js1663

Bronze

Post by js1663 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:42 pm

js1663 wrote:yes. I did not elect to get them mailed. Everything was normal in a normal testing center under the normal conditions
Then it's probably just a glitch in the LSAC system unless a hold has been placed on your score for some reason. Is the image link you posted what showed when you logged into your LSAC account today? If nothing pops up saying there's a hold on your score/account then it's probably just a computer glitch as their systems update while scores are released in batches. If you don't get your score via email within 12-24hrs after it's been confirmed that scores have been/are in the process of being released, just call and/or email LSAC to ask what's up. I wouldn't worry about it at this point.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

js1663

Bronze

Post by js1663 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:02 pm

js1663 wrote:Ok Thanks, That is what it looks like, no holds on my account. Hopefully as you said just a display glitch.
While scores are being released the info that displays in peoples accounts gets changed/updated in waves and it's not unusual for incorrect dates to temporarily display during the system updating processes in some accounts, so it's probably just that.

The only other things I can think of that could/would cause a delay in your score being released is if you submitted a test center complaint and/or requested hand scoring and/or have unpaid fees owed to LSAC (like if you thought you had a fee waiver but it wasn't granted). Any of those things automatically puts a hold on your account/release of your score.

GL, hope you get your score ASAP and that it's a good one that makes you happy! :)

js1663

Bronze

Post by js1663 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Jeffort wrote:
js1663 wrote:Ok Thanks, That is what it looks like, no holds on my account. Hopefully as you said just a display glitch.
While scores are being released the info that displays in peoples accounts gets changed/updated in waves and it's not unusual for incorrect dates to temporarily display during the system updating processes in some accounts, so it's probably just that.

The only other things I can think of that could/would cause a delay in your score being released is if you submitted a test center complaint and/or requested hand scoring and/or have unpaid fees owed to LSAC (like if you thought you had a fee waiver but it wasn't granted). Any of those things automatically puts a hold on your account/release of your score.

GL, hope you get your score ASAP and that it's a good one that makes you happy! :)

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”