Online Study Buddy - Anytimeframe (Detailed Info Included**) Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
michellemoon0708

New

Online Study Buddy - Anytimeframe (Detailed Info Included**)

Post by michellemoon0708 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:49 am

My name is Michelle. I have been preparing LSAT for more than a year. I took a TestMasters and 7 Sage prep courses; also covered several materials including LSAT Trainer, Bibles, Manhattan Strategies Books and Multiple PTs. I have developed several strategies and would like to share with yours.

I made a decision to take a leave from work in order to completely focus on studying – this shows how much I am serious and determined. I am looking for someone who can share this motivation and be a supporter and a couch for each other. I’ve studied with few other people and found it very effective to analyze questions together and talk it out and explain to each other; way more than just listening to the lecture. I would also like to take the entire PT together under strict time limit.

My Skype ID is michellemoon0708. I am down to talk any time. I am willing to work on any time frame/schedule. Please contact me at michellemoon0708@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle

nlee10

Gold

Re: Online Study Buddy - Anytimeframe (Detailed Info Included**)

Post by nlee10 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:06 am

michellemoon0708 wrote:My name is Michelle. I have been preparing LSAT for more than a year. I took a TestMasters and 7 Sage prep courses; also covered several materials including LSAT Trainer, Bibles, Manhattan Strategies Books and Multiple PTs. I have developed several strategies and would like to share with yours.

I made a decision to take a leave from work in order to completely focus on studying – this shows how much I am serious and determined. I am looking for someone who can share this motivation and be a supporter and a couch for each other. I’ve studied with few other people and found it very effective to analyze questions together and talk it out and explain to each other; way more than just listening to the lecture. I would also like to take the entire PT together under strict time limit.

My Skype ID is michellemoon0708. I am down to talk any time. I am willing to work on any time frame/schedule. Please contact me at michellemoon0708@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle
Hey Michelle. If you are studying for the December test, feel free to join our thread!

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=224012

Best of luck!

iluvcash

New

Post by iluvcash » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:36 am

michellemoon0708 wrote:My name is Michelle. I have been preparing LSAT for more than a year. I took a TestMasters and 7 Sage prep courses; also covered several materials including LSAT Trainer, Bibles, Manhattan Strategies Books and Multiple PTs. I have developed several strategies and would like to share with yours.

Michelle
After going through 7Sage and the Trainer, do you feel like you've gotten any better or that your PT score has gone up? I ask because I'm at the beginning stage of my prep with both of those materials.

Smallville

Gold

Post by Smallville » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 am

Michelle
should include ur timezone :p then again I suppose people could ask when they contact you

fakeacct12

New

Post by fakeacct12 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:28 pm

Where are you scoring at the moment michelle moon?

why should I study with you as opposed to studying by myself or with the TLS community?

Diamond

Post by 06102016 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”