LSAT study buddy - Online/Meet-up. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
NJPolicyWonk

New

LSAT study buddy - Online/Meet-up.

Post by NJPolicyWonk » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Hey Everyone,

Is anybody looking for an LSAT study buddy (or group) for the upcoming December LSAT?

Thank you!

bjsesq

Diamond

Re: LSAT study buddy - Online/Meet-up.

Post by bjsesq » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:11 pm

You are such a gorgeous poster that looks perfectly great. To be sincere...you've got what it takes to make a man bow, adore and worship you. If no man can adore or bow for you, i can if you give me the chance! Your post says good things about you, that's the more reason why i want to know you. Maybe its because of your high LSAT achievement that made me stop over to write you via "TLS". I have been a Widow for the past 3years and as a man i have not been living a happy life, depression and always thinking. Recently my doctor told me to join a social network to find someone i can be happy with, adore, date and love again. That is the why i joined the TLS and after coming across your info / profile, i have vow to stick to you if you let us become mutual friends. I'm a Single Self Employed Petrochemical Engineer. I deal on Re-Construction, Supply, Drilling & Refinning of Crude Oil into Diesel, Gasoline or Petroleum also known as Fuel. You will get to know more about me when you write back. Before i go... I will be so delighted to hear from you because i have never in my life come across such an LSAT studier like you !!! I owe you one of the expensive wine in the world if my friendship request is granted / accepted by you. You can text me creepyman_oil_gas@hotmail.com Thanks

phan9

New

Re: LSAT study buddy - Online/Meet-up.

Post by phan9 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:33 pm

NJPolicyWonk wrote:Hey Everyone,

Is anybody looking for an LSAT study buddy (or group) for the upcoming December LSAT?

Thank you!
Hey, I'm up for that. I will take LSAT for the first time in dec. :) Inbox me if you still want to Meetup.
A study buddy can motivate each other.

P/s: I live in Boston, MA. :)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”