Inspiration for those Studying for the LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ltowns1

Silver

Inspiration for those Studying for the LSAT

Post by ltowns1 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Alright so I was literally scared of the games section just a FEW weeks ago, and I'm still in the LG Bible, (I'm on the last basic grouping game about the birds) and I still have a vast amount to learn but to see my level of improvement, enthusiasm, and confidence in this area sky rocket is literally amazing. I'm one of those people that thought yeah whatever, you guys are saying its learnable because ur like a freaking 170+geniuses! I even thought that maybe it was learnable for most people, but I would be in that 1 percent of unfortunate people who could never get the hang of it. But now with the help of the bible, and especially the seven sage videos that mindset has turned around. Just a few weeks ago I just stared at any game section, often not knowing where to begin!! Not saying that it still doesn't happen from time to time, but I now have the confidence in knowing that I have the resources to figure out why I'm stumped, and now dare I say that this section is actually fun now!!! This is just a thread to keep those studying encouraged, and convinced that they can achieve the score they want if they work hard! If you have any encouraging advice to me or any other test takers feel free to comment!.....now back to studying I go!

Hand

Gold

Re: Inspiration for those Studying for the LSAT

Post by Hand » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:06 pm

DaRascal thread

RunnerRunner

Bronze

Post by RunnerRunner » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Props on the improvement, turning the corner while studying is a great feeling, good luck on the real thing!

alexrodriguez

Silver

Post by alexrodriguez » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Your LSAT score is equivalent to 4 years of college.

Don't half ass the studying process.

No point in going to law school if you can't work hard to do your best on this exam.

MattM

Bronze

Post by MattM » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:13 pm

^ This I was in same situation as OP

7sage has helped me a ton too on my weakest section at the beginning (LG).....I found ti to be even more helpful than the PS BIible.

LG is now by favorite section if there is such a thing on the LSAT

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Cavetold

New

Post by Cavetold » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:13 pm

OP thanks for the inspiration. Seems like everytime I feel I've get "a feeling" about turning the corner, something comes a spoiling it for me. Like the one time I finished both LR with time to spare...turned out I was reading everything too fast bc it was my proctored (practice) exam and I did horrible. Then there was the time when I thought I broke 160 ie. 161-169. Turns out my foggy math immediately following the exam bumped me from 72 raw to 74. Actually, every single time during my preparation for the LSAT I get any kind of good feelings, it's because I'm going in the exact opposite direction! Thank goodness everyone else doesn't have to be a robot to do well. Keep posting your progress for inspiration!

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:23 am

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Thu May 07, 2015 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ltowns1

Silver

Post by ltowns1 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:44 am

PourMeTea wrote:they don't call it games for nothing! haha +1 stay manic!
Ha ha right. Seriously though, that's exactly what I was thinking! Half of the battle is the intimidation factor. The authors try to scare you on this section,but once you dig under the hood, you find its really not that much there.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”