pithypike or The LSAT Trainer study schedule? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
topdreg

New

pithypike or The LSAT Trainer study schedule?

Post by topdreg » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:01 am

Hey peeps, 2nd post on this forum here. I was just wondering as to what people's opinion is on what's the superior method of study: pithypike's schedule or the 16-week The LSAT Trainer's schedule? I have about 4 months out until the February test, and am trying to decide on which schedule to stick to.

AtticusRising

New

Re: pithypike or The LSAT Trainer study schedule?

Post by AtticusRising » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:02 pm

topdreg wrote:Hey peeps, 2nd post on this forum here. I was just wondering as to what people's opinion is on what's the superior method of study: pithypike's schedule or the 16-week The LSAT Trainer's schedule? I have about 4 months out until the February test, and am trying to decide on which schedule to stick to.
Dope. I'm taking the Feb test too!

I'm actually sticking to Pithypike's & NoodleyOne's methods. The trainer study schedule seems to have you drill full sections of LG/LR whereas the above methods focus on mastery by question type. All across these forums and LSAT tutor friends I have, it has been generally agreed that mastering sections by question type is the most effective.

The LSAT Trainer

Silver

Post by The LSAT Trainer » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Hey - just wanted to clear up - trainer schedule has you starting w/ and doing mostly drill by type, then assigns mixed drilling as you get closer to test day -- sorry if that's not clear in any of my materials -- best of luck w/your prep -- MK

topdreg

New

Post by topdreg » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:17 pm

High-five Atticus! Let's crush that test!

Thanks Mike! I read through the introduction section of your book, and have been convinced to try out your method over one of your 16-week study schedules. I've already drilled assumption questions and linear logic games. Hopefully that early mentality doesn't get in the way of building a good foundation, as you suggest. Here's hoping for good results!

Had a big freak-out yesterday about what method to use. Thanks for the responses!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”