Hardest LG section? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
johmica

New

Hardest LG section?

Post by johmica » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:42 am

Just wondering if there's a consensus on the hardest LG section. I've been drilling timed LG sections for a while now, and have felt like a rock star over the last several weeks, finishing most sections with a perfect score and six or seven minutes to spare. Last night, I hit PT 22, and man!, was it humbling. I've hit roadblocks in the past, but usually, if I lick my wounds and go over the section a second time, the light rises above the clouds and I see the logical interconnections that I missed the first time around. I've gone over PT 22 three times now, and it still seems like a monster. All four games seem uncharacteristically complicated and time-consuming.

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience, either with this section in particular, or another, and also wondering if there's a section or two that are universally recognized as nightmares. Did a quick search on this forum, and couldn't find anything.

chimera

Bronze

Re: Hardest LG section?

Post by chimera » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:47 pm

The LG section on PT62 is awful.

Louis1127

Silver

Post by Louis1127 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:51 pm

the answer to this question is undoubtedly PT 27.

-16 curve shows this.

also just looking at the games in this PT shows this.

edit: but yes 62 is indeed awful.

brooklynboy

New

Post by brooklynboy » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:11 pm

Haha, I was also going to say 62! What makes it hard is that generally you expect the first game to be the easiest, and the third or fourth game to be the hardest. Not so in this set. I don't want to give too much away -- take it yourself and see!

txdude45

Silver

Post by txdude45 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 pm

What was the deal with the last test's LG section? I remember ppl being upset, but I don't recall why.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

HeirCroc

New

Post by HeirCroc » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:39 pm

chimera wrote:The LG section on PT62 is awful.

pkraft1

New

Post by pkraft1 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:45 pm

I found PT A to have a pretty difficult set. Ping suggests 10 minutes plus on two of the games, and I found the third game to be really difficult. There are sections that have one really hard game, which are obviously difficult, but for PT A, it seemed like both the third and fourth games were pretty difficult, and the second game had sort of a weird set up.

rebexness

Gold

Post by rebexness » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:49 pm

txdude45 wrote:What was the deal with the last test's LG section? I remember ppl being upset, but I don't recall why.
It wasn't difficult, it was just obscure and worded a little bit confusingly.

Louis1127

Silver

Post by Louis1127 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:26 pm

pkraft1 wrote:I found PT A to have a pretty difficult set. Ping suggests 10 minutes plus on two of the games, and I found the third game to be really difficult. There are sections that have one really hard game, which are obviously difficult, but for PT A, it seemed like both the third and fourth games were pretty difficult, and the second game had sort of a weird set up.
Oh yea I forgot about the superpreps- they give PT 27 a run for its money.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

joeisreallycool

New

Post by joeisreallycool » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:32 pm

pkraft1 wrote:I found PT A to have a pretty difficult set. Ping suggests 10 minutes plus on two of the games, and I found the third game to be really difficult. There are sections that have one really hard game, which are obviously difficult, but for PT A, it seemed like both the third and fourth games were pretty difficult, and the second game had sort of a weird set up.
I thought all of the SuperPrep's were fairly tough, especially C's.

Lying Lawyer

New

Post by Lying Lawyer » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:47 pm

The one about the languages. The geologist, linguist, historian and one more learning, the four languages. That one killd me.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”