Kaplan Audition & Hourly Pay Recommendation Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
salmank

New

Kaplan Audition & Hourly Pay Recommendation

Post by salmank » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Hey everyone,

I've been reading up on some Kaplan LSAT Instructor threads, and I've determined Kaplan to be my best option in regards to teaching right now. I have no previous teaching experience and I scored right below a 170, so Kaplan is probably the most feasible option for me to teach in. Anyway I just wanted to ask if anyone had any recommendations or advice for the Kaplan audition. Also what starting hourly salary should I request. From what I've read $18 is the start pay, but I live right next to Manhattan in North Jersey, so its a pretty dense metro area. Should I request a higher pay, because of that? I was thinking to request $20. Let me know what you guys think.

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Re: Kaplan Audition & Hourly Pay Recommendation

Post by Clyde Frog » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:22 pm

salmank wrote:Hey everyone,

I've been reading up on some Kaplan LSAT Instructor threads, and I've determined Kaplan to be my best option in regards to teaching right now. I have no previous teaching experience and I scored right below a 170, so Kaplan is probably the most feasible option for me to teach in. Anyway I just wanted to ask if anyone had any recommendations or advice for the Kaplan audition. Also what starting hourly salary should I request. From what I've read $18 is the start pay, but I live right next to Manhattan in North Jersey, so its a pretty dense metro area. Should I request a higher pay, because of that? I was thinking to request $20. Let me know what you guys think.
Que?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”