New Logic Games Book Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Platinum

Re: New Logic Games Book

Post by 03152016 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Mal Reynolds wrote:
Max324 wrote:
Mal Reynolds wrote:Also this is true. Let's not forget the second biggest shill in tls history.
Having an avatar that promotes my business doesn't make me a shill. Following me into threads every day to harass me about it makes you an autist though.

Go back to the lounge. Amazingly, there are still a few threads that you haven't yet graced with your banal shitposting. You have a busy day ahead of you dude.
Lol you invited people to come post in this thread you idiot.
And all I managed to pull in was the Kim Peek of Chicago, except without the brains and twice the spergs.

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:33 pm

I actually enjoyed this thread you just can't get butthurt since you're basically just as hypocritical as the OP, is all.

Platinum

Post by 03152016 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Mal Reynolds wrote:I actually enjoyed this thread you just can't get butthurt when you're basically just as hypocritical as the OP is all.
No, actually I'm honest with prospective clients about expected outcomes. I never make claims about former students that I can't support. I don't have delusions of grandeur about changing the world.

I have an avatar that promotes my business, like many other posters. You have your panties in a bunch about it, but most people don't care. I'm only on your radar because I post in the lounge, where you spend most of your waking hours.

Given your condition, it's unsurprising you've followed me into threads for months to harass me, and I expect that you'll continue to do so ad infinitum. Since there's apparently nothing I can say to quell your raging hard-on, I'll just make ten LSAT-related posts every day that you continue this retarded game of yours. At least something positive will come out of your compulsive, unhinged shitposting.

By the way, thanks for the extra business in Jan/Feb. I meant the Mal discount as a joke, but people actually asked me about it and I actually honored it.

Mal Reynolds

Diamond

Post by Mal Reynolds » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Whatever helps you sleep at night. We all stand on someone's street corner I guess.

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Can I get a free trial?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

snagglepuss

Gold

Post by snagglepuss » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:36 pm

You're being rather unbecoming with all of your slights here that make light of people on the autism spectrum, Max. I guess I will take my business to Lord Leut of UNLV from now on.

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Post by Clyde Frog » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:55 pm

manillabay wrote:
Balthy wrote:
manillabay wrote:Mr. Smith is quite a fan I see Brad. Is Mr. Smith you:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-rev ... ZN7PJ6R5TS

You really are so annoying. Like So Annoying. I seriously hate you for doing this type of stuff. Please go away.

LOL,

"I loved it cuz I had no idea what law school is like, and I plan on attending this fall. I don't know any lawyers, my dad isn't a lawyer nothin like that, so i was just goin off what i saw on law and order on TV. But this book definitely showed me what the academics are like in law school, and now I'm sure I wanna be there. It also gives awesome advice about deciding and good reasons for getting a law degree or not. and the author is really funny at times which makes the book not boring. If you think the LSAT is the most important part of goin to law school, well this book is just as important as logic games. it's actually way MORE important cuz you might decide law school is a bunch of hooey then you don't have to even take the LSAT!!! :) "
In fairness, I bet all the smaller LSAT prep companies have had their own Mr. Smiths.
Yeah, I know... even Mike Kim had several. It's still really annoying though.
Manilla, please provide us with several of these instances where Mike Kim wrote his own reviews, because I seriously doubt it. You might want to not act so cocky on here considering you've only been here a month and are only testing in the 160 range.

P.S. Quit posting creepy shit about animal sex, you're scaring people away.

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Clyde Frog wrote:
manillabay wrote:
Balthy wrote:
manillabay wrote:Mr. Smith is quite a fan I see Brad. Is Mr. Smith you:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-rev ... ZN7PJ6R5TS

You really are so annoying. Like So Annoying. I seriously hate you for doing this type of stuff. Please go away.

LOL,

"I loved it cuz I had no idea what law school is like, and I plan on attending this fall. I don't know any lawyers, my dad isn't a lawyer nothin like that, so i was just goin off what i saw on law and order on TV. But this book definitely showed me what the academics are like in law school, and now I'm sure I wanna be there. It also gives awesome advice about deciding and good reasons for getting a law degree or not. and the author is really funny at times which makes the book not boring. If you think the LSAT is the most important part of goin to law school, well this book is just as important as logic games. it's actually way MORE important cuz you might decide law school is a bunch of hooey then you don't have to even take the LSAT!!! :) "
In fairness, I bet all the smaller LSAT prep companies have had their own Mr. Smiths.
Yeah, I know... even Mike Kim had several. It's still really annoying though.
Manilla, please provide us with several of these instances where Mike Kim wrote his own reviews, because I seriously doubt it. You might want to not act so cocky on here considering you've only been here a month and are only testing in the 160 range.

P.S. Quit posting creepy shit about animal sex, you're scaring people away.
What the hell are you talking about? How am I acting cocky? I'm stating what I believe to be true here anyway and that is mutually exclusive from how long I have been here.

If you look at the reviews of MikeKim's the LSAT Trainer on Amazon, it's pretty obvious. IT was pretty obvious to me when I was looking at it over this past summer. Just because someone produces a good book with good information doesn't mean their solicitation is impeccable.

And what are you talking about I'm only scoring in the 160's range? I've taken one test since prepping and I got a 167. So, maybe, technically, you're right, but that's such a retarded thing to say.

I'm not really posting about animal sex, other users are selecting zoophilia option in my poll. Not my problem.

Balthy

Silver

Post by Balthy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Max324 wrote:
Mal Reynolds wrote:I actually enjoyed this thread you just can't get butthurt when you're basically just as hypocritical as the OP is all.
No, actually I'm honest with prospective clients about expected outcomes. I never make claims about former students that I can't support. I don't have delusions of grandeur about changing the world.

I doubt he's being sincere, but seriously, who gives a shit about someone thinking they're going to have some big impact? The vast majority of the pre-law world still views Kaplan/Princeton as the go-to sources for prep. More options and awareness of how shitty those companies are will only help.

The only thing to criticize, really, is what he says about expected outcomes. I agree most of it is absurd... at least he consistently promises only "160+ skills."

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Post by Clyde Frog » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Okay so I'm retarded for saying you're testing in the 160s range when you're testing in the 160s range. Good argument.

Before you try to bash one if the top contributors to this forum maybe you should take a look at his thread after he released his book. That'll give you a better indication why he has such great reviews on amazon.

WaltGrace83

Silver

Post by WaltGrace83 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Can we close this thread now, please?

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Clyde Frog wrote:Okay so I'm retarded for saying you're testing in the 160s range when you're testing in the 160s range. Good argument.

Before you try to bash one if the top contributors to this forum maybe you should take a look at his thread after he released his book. That'll give you a better indication why he has such great reviews on amazon.
you're retarded

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:46 pm

WaltGrace83 wrote:Can we close this thread now, please?
Just when it's getting good?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Clyde Frog

Platinum

Post by Clyde Frog » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:20 pm

manillabay wrote:
Clyde Frog wrote:Okay so I'm retarded for saying you're testing in the 160s range when you're testing in the 160s range. Good argument.

you're retarded
Well okay.

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:22 pm

manillabay wrote:

you're retarded
How do you know that Mike Kim didn't make up reviews on Amazon? Just because he is a God to you doesn't mean that he's perfect. Get over it.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”