LSAT Prep Books Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
AlG1

New

LSAT Prep Books

Post by AlG1 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:24 am

Hey guys! I am a bit overwhelmed with the whole LSAT preparation process. I was browsing the web searching for the best prep courses (TestMasters, Powerscore, etc.) and they are just too expensive. Therefore, I decided that I would go with the books and study on my own. I’ve been reading many reviews and it seems that even though people have different opinions, most of them agree that the Powerscore books are a great option. What books do you really recommend for the 2014 LSATs? If you were taking the LSAT, what books would you choose and feel completely confident with? I need to buy them ASAP because I need to start studying.
*Also, TestMasters doesn’t sell their prep books, right? They only give them to you if you enroll in their courses?
Thanks a ton for your help!

DEO3029

New

Re: LSAT Prep Books

Post by DEO3029 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 am

Start with the LSAT trainer….if it had been out when I first started my prep, it would have saved me a lot of time (because it's that good & comprehensive)

http://www.amazon.com/The-LSAT-Trainer- ... at+trainer

BPlaura

Bronze

Post by BPlaura » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Blueprint's logic games book.

AlG1

New

Post by AlG1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:00 pm

DEO3029 wrote:Start with the LSAT trainer….if it had been out when I first started my prep, it would have saved me a lot of time (because it's that good & comprehensive)

Thanks!

NYU-14

New

Post by NYU-14 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:16 am

Invest in a Kaplan or Princeton Review class. Law school is a massive investment of money, time, and opportunity. Where you go will determine how easy it is to get a job. The stakes--including the financial stakes--are so much higher than the cost of a class. And yes, I know what they cost.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:18 am

Dr. Dre

Gold

Post by Dr. Dre » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:10 am

DEO3029 wrote:Start with the LSAT trainer….if it had been out when I first started my prep, it would have saved me a lot of time (because it's that good & comprehensive)

TITCR

AlG1

New

Post by AlG1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:20 am

Thank you for your recommendations!

Darmody

Bronze

Post by Darmody » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:24 pm

NYU-14 wrote:Invest in a Kaplan or Princeton Review class. Law school is a massive investment of money, time, and opportunity. Where you go will determine how easy it is to get a job. The stakes--including the financial stakes--are so much higher than the cost of a class. And yes, I know what they cost.
not sure if srs

rebexness

Gold

Post by rebexness » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:07 pm

[quote="NYU-14"]Invest in a Kaplan or Princeton Review class. Law school is a massive investment of money, time, and opportunity. Where you go will determine how easy it is to get a job. The stakes--including the financial stakes--are so much higher than the cost of a class. And yes, I know what they cost.[/quote]

No.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”