What is the latest time that LSAC has released scores? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Allegra

New

What is the latest time that LSAC has released scores?

Post by Allegra » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:58 pm

For those of us still waiting for our $%^$#@ December test scores from (*&@#& LSAC - and cannot even get a straight answer about when we will get them ("Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe by the end of the week") - by what time should we just give up checking for the day?

It's 8 pm Eastern time - have scores ever been released after 8 pm Eastern time?

gma221

Bronze

Re: What is the latest time that LSAC has released scores?

Post by gma221 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 pm

I read somewhere else on this forum that international testers typically receive their scores close to midnight (I don't know if that's midnight EST or what). I don't think it's going to happen for us tonight, though. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the next day.

jackieh

New

Post by jackieh » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:54 pm

I am SICK of these people!!! I am imagining them sitting around in red suits, surrounded by flames, and laughing when we check the site for the 10th time in an hour!!!! :(

Clearly

Gold

Post by Clearly » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:57 pm

jackieh wrote:I am SICK of these people!!! I am imagining them sitting around in red suits, surrounded by flames, and laughing when we check the site for the 10th time in an hour!!!! :(
Or, maybe they are hard working people in an office, trying to put together the shit of every single US law school applicant, and is expected to do so in 2 weeks, by a bunch of impatient neurotics?

Allegra

New

Post by Allegra » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Clearly wrote:
jackieh wrote:I am SICK of these people!!! I am imagining them sitting around in red suits, surrounded by flames, and laughing when we check the site for the 10th time in an hour!!!! :(
Or, maybe they are hard working people in an office, trying to put together the shit of every single US law school applicant, and is expected to do so in 2 weeks, by a bunch of impatient neurotics?
If they would just give us some *accurate* information to know what is happening, that would help. LSAC still tells me that they emailed the score on January 2. Really?!

The December 14 test-takers got their scores with everyone else. And many more centers gave the make-up test on December 14 than December 21. I think there were maybe three centers that tested on December 21?

But really, the truly aggravating thing is the lack of information and misinformation. Don't say "maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe by the end of the week." Don't update my LSAT status (on January 2) to say my score will be emailed January 2 when you will not be sending it to me then.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

jackieh

New

Post by jackieh » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Exactly! I understand that they have a lot on their plate. I do NOT understand the reason that no one can seem to give a straight answer. Even an "we aren't sure" would be better than what we are getting. WE are on deadline just as well as they are.

gma221

Bronze

Post by gma221 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:19 am

Allegra wrote:The December 14 test-takers got their scores with everyone else. And many more centers gave the make-up test on December 14 than December 21. I think there were maybe three centers that tested on December 21?
Oh, they did?! I thought they were waiting along with us. Now I'm even more annoyed! Actually, "annoyed" isn't the appropriate term. I am stressed out beyond belief. Four of my five applications are on hold because the schools are waiting for this score. I never anticipated I would be applying so late in the cycle. Blehhh.

uvandy

New

Post by uvandy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:45 am

I took mine Dec 9 at a nondisclosed site and still waiting even though the screen says Jan 2.

jackieh

New

Post by jackieh » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:33 am

This is ridiculous! Apparently, some have been released since people who took theirs at Rutgers are talking about scores on here. I am beyond frustrated!!!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”