Bombed December - prepping for June Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
NotHermione

New

Bombed December - prepping for June

Post by NotHermione » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks.
Last edited by NotHermione on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

attackpizza

New

Re: Bombed December - prepping for June

Post by attackpizza » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:59 pm

NotHermione wrote:I was PTing between 167 and 170 going into the December test and somehow ended up with a 158. I'm stunned.
Me too. I'm going to work with Noodly's retaker guide and keep up with the June 2014 prep thread.

Nonconsecutive

Gold

Post by Nonconsecutive » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Unless you've done every PT enough time that you are getting 180s on all of them from memory, then you can still utilize them.

Check out Manhattan and the LSAT Trainer for studying.

cldebiase10

New

Post by cldebiase10 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:25 pm

I'm in the same boat- I was consistently scoring between 168 and 171 for the 8 weeks leading up to the December LSAT and ended up with a 160. Still trying to decide whether or not to retake, but I suppose it's probably in my best interest to try again. Thoughts?

Calbears123

Bronze

Post by Calbears123 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:46 am

Same boat...testing 165-170 but I scored a 156, but I guess I know what happened. I miss diagrammed the first game and it through me completely off. I was so mad at myself I couldn't focus. I'm retaking in feb and will probably buy the Trainer for June

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

partoftheworld123

New

Post by partoftheworld123 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Same here. Completely bombed my Dec LSAT. I'm so lost now since I've done nearly all PT's available on the market, and scored 170+ on my last 7~8 and received low 160's. Went through all Manhattan and Bible books, so I don't know how to study any further. I was very confident during/after the test and literally felt sick upon receiving the low score... Any tips on how to improve from here, or is this simply my limit?

I<3soulcrushingdebt

New

Post by I<3soulcrushingdebt » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:22 pm

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again"
Just think of it this way, we all know that we're capable of achieving at least high 160's. We've done it multiple times in our PTs. We have 6 months to figure out where the hell we went wrong and to improve in our areas of weakness. Life doesn't always grant you second chances, but it has in this occasion. After all of those hours of excruciating work, you owe it to yourself to give it at least one more try, and if it isn't meant to be, then it isn't meant to be. That's the way I look at it anyway.

partoftheworld123

New

Post by partoftheworld123 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:39 pm

I<3soulcrushingdebt wrote:"If at first you don't succeed, try try again"
Just think of it this way, we all know that we're capable of achieving at least high 160's. We've done it multiple times in our PTs. We have 6 months to figure out where the hell we went wrong and to improve in our areas of weakness. Life doesn't always grant you second chances, but it has in this occasion. After all of those hours of excruciating work, you owe it to yourself to give it at least one more try, and if it isn't meant to be, then it isn't meant to be. That's the way I look at it anyway.
Thanks for your words. It's really devastating to experience this, but I guess I just need to pick myself up. Currently living in Canada by myself, I thought I could study and on my own and succeed. Turned out I'm being summoned back to my home country by my extremely angered parents.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”