Do your schools see your LSAT passport photo? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Do your schools see your LSAT passport photo?

Post by MiracleNeeded » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:09 pm

If they do, I must retake. I look like a hobo. I stopped at cvs with my hair mussed, full beard and a jacket that has seen better days.

objection_your_honor

Silver

Re: Do your schools see your LSAT passport photo?

Post by objection_your_honor » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 pm

No.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 pm

MiracleNeeded wrote:If they do, I must retake. I look like a hobo. I stopped at cvs with my hair mussed, full beard and a jacket that has seen better days.
lol! Relax, LSAC doesn't include a copy of the photo in your CAS report schools get to see. They just hang onto it in a warehouse somewhere for a few years in case a reason comes up to suspect an imposter took the test for you and they want to double check things.

Just make sure the pic conforms to LSAC rules. Don't worry about the LS fashion police, they only ding people for wearing Prada or a lot of HYS logo filled gear on test day to look smart.

Kimikho

Gold

Post by Kimikho » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Jeffort wrote:
MiracleNeeded wrote:If they do, I must retake. I look like a hobo. I stopped at cvs with my hair mussed, full beard and a jacket that has seen better days.
lol! Relax, LSAC doesn't include a copy of the photo in your CAS report schools get to see. They just hang onto it in a warehouse somewhere for a few years in case a reason comes up to suspect an imposter took the test for you and they want to double check things.

Just make sure the pic conforms to LSAC rules. Don't worry about the LS fashion police, they only ding people for wearing Prada or a lot of HYS logo filled gear on test day to look smart.
i like to imagine they take all the pictures and rank everyone in terms of attractiveness and that is what determines what time you get your score on gray day.

i got mine at 3:00 :'(

koalacity

Silver

Post by koalacity » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Last edited by koalacity on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Wrong Marx

New

Post by Wrong Marx » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:01 pm

If you're not wearing a blazer in your photo, you're obviously not ready for law school.

MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Post by MiracleNeeded » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 am

Hahahaha to all. Wile I know that looks don't matter much, looking like the uni bomber may not be the best thing.

SteelPenguin

Silver

Post by SteelPenguin » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:40 pm

MiracleNeeded wrote:Hahahaha to all. Wile I know that looks don't matter much, looking like the uni bomber may not be the best thing.
Half of the time people describe their passport photo for LSAT, uni bomber is one of the discriptives they use.

Chucky21

Bronze

Post by Chucky21 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:23 pm

When I took the LSAT 2 years ago, they questioned me about my glasses. I wore glasses on test day, but did not take the picture with glasses on. I guess frameless glasses can really make you look like a completely different person...

Something to take into account.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Post by MiracleNeeded » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:16 am

Chucky21 wrote:When I took the LSAT 2 years ago, they questioned me about my glasses. I wore glasses on test day, but did not take the picture with glasses on. I guess frameless glasses can really make you look like a completely different person...

Was the person who questioned you. Lois Lane? I have to buy that electric razor for the beard just in case. I'm serious. I'll buzz it off in the bathroom.

Chucky21

Bronze

Post by Chucky21 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:14 pm

MiracleNeeded wrote:
Chucky21 wrote:When I took the LSAT 2 years ago, they questioned me about my glasses. I wore glasses on test day, but did not take the picture with glasses on. I guess frameless glasses can really make you look like a completely different person...

Was the person who questioned you. Lois Lane? I have to buy that electric razor for the beard just in case. I'm serious. I'll buzz it off in the bathroom.
No, no it was not. But I definitely was superman. Good luck.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”