Strategies for the Home-Stretch Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
KingofSplitters55

Bronze

Strategies for the Home-Stretch

Post by KingofSplitters55 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Specifically, what are you guys planning to do during the final week before the LSAT? For those who have taken it before and/or are retaking, what was your test's immediate prior week like and how do you think it contributed to your eventual result?

Did or do you intend to PT like mad everyday? Did you just relax? A mix of both? Drilling? Alternate PT/relax days?

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

duallys21

New

Re: Strategies for the Home-Stretch

Post by duallys21 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm

This is my first time taking the test (and my PT average is a bit above what I am hoping for on test day). I am planning on spending a lot of time exercising and napping and cooking and also getting 9+ hours of sleep a night. I'm also going to do some light drilling, such as finishing the the Cambridge Difficult LR packet, and reviewing some difficult games and passages. But not too much studying overall.

Squintz805

New

Re: Strategies for the Home-Stretch

Post by Squintz805 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Im settling for a 166 come October, and seeking to get a 170+. My past 10 PT's I've peaked with a 171, had my lowest at 163, and my average is a 167.

I got 4 PT's lined up last one being on next Thursday. Plan on drilling Individual Sections (especially LR and RC) to optimize my time/method/approach strategies. Last thing I want is missing a problem because I ran out of time.

I Dont plan on having too many true "off" days, as for me I'm not to much worried out burning myself out. I'd rather spend most of the time I have left towards stabilizing my performance.

As for the rest -- similar to everyone else. Plenty of sleep, eating well, a light jog here and there, etc.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”