LR Sections in the 60s Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Sliew99

New

LR Sections in the 60s

Post by Sliew99 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi guys, first time poster here but I often check out these forums for good tips/advice.

I'm hoping you guys can help me out as I am taking the lsat this october and have just moved on to the PTs in 60s. Logical reasoning has been my strongest section so far in my preparation but the 3 tests i have done in the 60s have been killer in the way both the stimulus and answer choices are worded. There arent any question types in particular i struggle with its just that this batch of LR seems to be quite different from whats been seen in the 40s/50s.

Any tips/suggestions/advice would mean alot and help me calm my nerves for the big day in two weeks.

Thanks!

aesth24

Bronze

Re: LR Sections in the 60s

Post by aesth24 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:25 am

they are indeed a little different. exposing yourself to lots and lots of questions in the 60s will help you get accustomed to them, but the strategies are nonetheless the same.

magickware

Bronze

Re: LR Sections in the 60s

Post by magickware » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:59 am

I personally believe that there's something different about them compared to previous LR questions.

I think the best way to get over it is to spend a lot of time looking at them and analyzing them for what they are. Once you get used to them, you should be back to your old scoring self.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”